𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨

CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO:BLOOD AND THREATS

CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO:
BLOOD AND THREATS

EMMA WAS SITTING BESIDE of Esme as she read a book. Bella was laying on the couch, sleeping and Edward was standing behind the couch watching over her. Emmett was walking around, keeping his eyes out the window in search for any threat and Rosalie was sitting in the other chair on the other side of Esme with a magazine in her hand. Jacob soon entered the room, causing everyone to glance at him. Esme sat up a little straighter before looking at Rosalie.

"Rosalie, why don't you get Jacob something from the kitchen?" Esme suggested.

"Thanks, but no thanks." Jacob spoke up. "I'd rather not eat something with blondie's spit in it."

"She would never embarrass me in such a lack of hospitality." Esme reassured. Jacob hummed in response.

"Of course not." Rosalie responded as she placed the magazine down and got up before leaving the room.

"You'd tell me if she poisoned it, right?" Jacob asked, looking at Edward. Both Emma and Edward smirked in amusement.

"He broke another one of her ribs." Edward said. Emma softly sighed before closing her book and standing up.

"Emma-"

"Edward, I'm fine, I promise." Emma softly told him. Edward looked at her before slowly nodding his head, worry laced in his eyes for the blonde. Emma kneeled down beside of Bella's sleeping form and placed her hands on her stomach before closing her eyes and concentrating. Her eyes snapped open at the sound of a lot of noise coming from the kitchen. Emma glared toward the direction her wife was in before focusing back on Bella. Since she caught it quickly, it was an easy fix. Just as she had finished, Rosalie entered the room with a bowl in her hand.

Emma sat back in her seat and Esme rubbed her arm in reassurance. Emma watched as Rosalie placed the bowl in front of Jacob, a smirk on Rosalie's face. "Enjoy, mongrel." Rosalie turned to look at Edward. "And don't make such a big deal out of it. Even normal human babies have been known to crack ribs."

"Would you just shut up." Emma groaned earning an amused look from Jacob. Rosalie frowned slightly before putting a smirk back on her face. As Rosalie was walking away, Jacob looked down at the bowl before picking it up and taking a bite of the hot dog that was placed inside. He then took the bowl before tossing it and hitting Rosalie in the head with it. This of course resulted in Edward, Emma, and Emmett to go into a fit of laughter. Rosalie turned as a snarl fell on her face.

"You got food in my hair!" She growled. Jacob sat back down on the arm of the couch as the three continued their laughter. Rosalie scoffed before leaving the room.

"Thank you, so much." Emma smiled, looking at Jacob. "That made my entire week."

☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎

It was later on in the night. Bella was awake and everyone was in the room. Jasper and Emma were the ones that were farthest from the human girl. Everyone else was surrounding her, yet there was still a decent amount of space so that Bella had some breathing room. Emma and Jasper were sitting down on one part of the other couch that was in the room whilst Emmett sat on the other part. The three were watching from afar.

"You cold?" Edward asked as Bella tried to pull down the sleeve of her sweater. Bella nodded in response.

"I got it." Jacob told them before coming to sit close to the girl and hugging her so that she was getting warmth from his body. Bella smiled at the boy and Jacob shook his head. "Don't do that."

"What?" The brunette quizzed.

"Smile like I'm your favorite person in the world." Jacob answered.

"You're one of them." Bella mumbled. "It feels complete when you're here, Jake." Had Emma not been so focused on controlling her thirst, she would've made a snarky remark about how the girl was still a whore even though she was married and pregnant. Emma's hand squeezed her brothers without her even realizing it causing him to glance at her, concern clear on his face. Bella then sat up like she was going to throw up again, but instead just dry heaved.

"We need to find a way to get food in her system." Esme spoke up.

"If I could only see the fetus-"

"The baby." Rosalie corrected forcing a daring growl to escape Emma's throat.

"If you correct one of us one more time, Rosalie, I won't hesitate to throw you out the glass window." Emma snarled. Jasper squeezed his sisters hand, forcing her to calm down.

"Maybe I could figure out what it wants." Alice finished. There was a moment of silence before Edward spoke up.

"I think you might be right. Jacob just had an idea."

"It wasn't idea. It was a snide comment." Jacob said with a smirk.

"What were you thinking?" Carlisle asked, his arms crossed over his chest.

"That it's probably looking for someone to sink its teeth into." Jacob had a smirk on his face whilst Bella let out a soft gasp before looking up at her husband.

"He's thirsty." The brunette spoke.

"I know the feeling." Emmett muttered.

"If it's craving, it's not going to want animal blood." Edward said, looking up at Carlisle.

"I have some O negative laid aside for Bella." Carlisle said before entering the kitchen. Emma and Jasper both turned their heads to watch Carlisle leave the room, the thought of the blood seeming to make the hunger worse. Alice noticed this as she looked at the two siblings. She stood up and held out her hands for the two siblings to take.

"Walk with me." Alice requested. They both look at her and Jasper was the first to grab Alice's hand. It took a moment before Emma finally grabbed Alice's other hand and the three walked out of the home away from the blood. Soon, Emmett had joined them. Emma let go of Alice's hand and sat down on the porch steps, her eyes closed as she tried to control her animal instincts. She opened her eyes when someone sat down beside her. She turned her head to see Emmett there. She offered the boy the best smile she could muster before laying her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes again in hopes of making the hunger go away.

 She offered the boy the best smile she could muster before laying her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes again in hopes of making the hunger go away

1,080 words

Authors note: I'm sorry, but I just had to add this deleted scene because it's amazing.

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH