x i .

Marie didn't get the chance to complete one full breath as she entered the car.

Nathaniel swiftly moved the student over his lap so that she was straddling him. Marie muffled her own cry at the sudden movement, assuming there was someone driving the car in the front.

It wasn't necessary, as there was a privacy divider between the back and front seats creating what was essentially a rather roomy, luxurious suite in the back.

Marie could only hope that it was soundproof.

Nathaniel didn't give Marie any time to react. He captured her lips with his, pulling her against him as he sank back into the expensive leather seats of the car. He expertly tugged, sucked, and molded his mouth against hers - only leaving Marie to make futile attempts to catch her breath.

There was nothing sweet or gentle about Nathaniel's incursion. He was an intoxicated deserter finally drinking in the addicting poison that Marie had injected into his life.

He always came back. He could never get enough.

Nathaniel's soft lips exploring every corner of Marie's mouth was enough to evoke her moans against him. This was only heightened as his hands found their way under Marie's short dress.

Marie gasped at the sensation of Nathaniel's cooler hands against her heated skin.

"Marie..." Nathaniel's voice was ragged and husky, but filled with impending doubt. "You know we can't keep doing this."

Nathaniel had always gotten what he wanted. Within the career and academics department, as well as the sexual one. He had wealth, good looks, charm... if anything, everyone came to him.

You can't be denied if you never have to ask.

Except with Marie.

A student. His student.

A reminder of their should-be-chaste relationship dawned upon them both, as it usually escaped their minds in each other's presence.

With an unsteady gaze, Marie met Nathaniel's eyes. "Just one night. Please. Show me what it's like."

Nathaniel knew exactly what Marie meant. He could read it in her words on her very first assignment and in her eyes as she sat in his office.

Marie had always fantasized about a man like Nathaniel. She knew of her masochist tendencies from a young age. Marie quickly learned to put them aside, bury them deep in her mind... letting them remain what they were. Just fantasies.

Marie was so close now - so close to fulfilling those dark desires.

As for Nathaniel, no woman had never incited such an aroused state in him like Marie did. Maybe it was because of the forbidden nature of their relationship, or maybe because she fully embraced his sadist desires like no one before had.

Nathaniel, whose hands were still under Marie's dress, gripped onto her waist harder so his hands dug into her smooth skin. "One night."

Marie felt a rush cloud her mind - whether it was arousal, excitement, adrenaline... she couldn't tell. Pushing all the doubts and formalities to the side, Nathaniel felt Marie's lips on his once again.

This time he lets his hand trail up Marie's body through her dress, massaging her breasts. Just from the contact alone, Marie could feel an intensely wound-up tension finally release. She moaned into Nathaniel's mouth, prompting him to move one hand down to cup her sex.

Marie immediately flinched. She was drenched and highly sensitive to Nathaniel's faintest touch.

Nathaniel immediately moved and grabbed Marie by her ass, pulling her down onto his crotch with force. Marie could feel his hardened state under her...