Chapter 12 - 13

I don't want to keep delaying, so I already rewrite and merged some of the chapter so we can end this quick. Update at least once a week :)

Chapter 12 : PREPARATION FOR THE FINAL
Chapter 13 : THE RECOGNITION THAT I DESERVE
RECAP
It's true though, usually when things get this messy. Dib will try to stop the chaos and search for Zim to stop him. But the chaos already far to... chaotic? And the human still haven't arrived to Zim base and questioning his evil plan. ' Did Dib-stink accidentally get shoot? Or perhaps stuck on a collapsing building? ' The Irken can't help but to be worried.

Little did he know Dib and Gaz is currently on Space searching for Tak. Not on planet Earth.

- 3RD PERSON POV -

12

Zim is currently sitting in his throne while supervising the blue screen that showed him the progress that his team mate has made. With their advanced irken technology they manage to destroy most of the small buildings to build their new base. Human technology won't stand a chance with their advanced technology. One by one the so called president, and their minions is falling one by one. Making the Irken smirked.

The metal door suddenly slide open gaining the alien attention from the blue screen. The armored red eyes boy walked toward the throne before kneeling down, showing some respect for their new leader. Zim.

Zim smirk become more mischievous when he saw how Keef kneel in front of him. " You can stand up now, Keef. What's bring you here? " Zim asked while leaning on his throne arm rest.

Keef stand up from his position. His facial expression is blank. There's no certain emotions that can be seen on his face. But Zim can see it, of how Keef eyes have a hint of curiosity.

" Why didn't you kill him? " the red eyes boy asked. His half lid eyes is staring at Zim sharply. Showing that he don't understand the way Zim is thinking. Why would Zim, want to keep their enemy, alive as prisoner. All they need is one bullet on the membrane head. And there won't be anyone to stop them. They could make this world a better place. A place with no idiots... that trying to kill each other because of difference between them.

Zim eyes become widen. This is a question he haven't figure out by himself. Why did he spare the filthy human Dib life? It's easy to kill Dib with Zim PAK but he didn't . But his eyes slowly relaxed and darkened. " Killing him won't be any fun, don't you think so Keef? There won't be anything interesting if we get rid of the pest that fast in such a simple way. " Zim said. Keef only stare at the alien silently.

" Won't it be exciting to make him watch his own world crumble and the Dib can't even do anything? " the alien said with a malicious intent before laughing like a mad man. Keef isn't as naive as he is when he is young . He know that Zim is an alien. But even though, Zim have replaced his own eyes with a robotic one. He isn't furious about that because the red eyes he have right now is better than any human eyes can be. Zim is the closest person he have in his life. And he rather trust Zim than anyone else.

He is Zim's best friend after all.

After satisfied with his own laughing . Zim slide another blue screen. " Keef, inform Team A they can retreat and rest for now. Command Team B to start the preparation for the final. Clear the destroyed facilities and build a base there, turn the tall building as a communications hub and a flight station. Team C to be ready before their mission . " Zim said while reading the data on the blue screen.