two

Caroline hopped off her longboard finally getting to John B's place, her parents needed her help at the marine hospital with a new injured dolphin that had showed up

   Caroline hopped off her longboard finally getting to John B's place, her parents needed her help at the marine hospital with a new injured dolphin that had showed up. after finally begging her parents to leave they gave in letting her go to the château, she picked up her longboard seeing John B in the hammock staring off at the distance. she slowly sneaked over to him quietly setting her things down, she screamed jumping on top of him startling the boy, she laughed standing up looking down at him.

"Jesus, Ace. you scared the shit outta me" he laughed sitting up turning to her.

"perfect opportunity since i can never scare you" she picked up her bag smiling at him. "thinkin' about Big John again?"

"yup, i'm not giving up on lookin' for him" he sighed, he then sniffed something sitting up reaching for her hand smelling fish, "new animal at the hospital?" he asked.

"i'm always there for you, bud. and yeah, new dolphin, now if you'll excuse me i reek and need to shower so" she pointed at the house walking backwards towards it then turned to face it, he nodded sitting up more.

"hey, uh JJ's in there with a girl so-"

"i know what to do!" she calls out walking inside heading straight to what used to be Big Johns room, seeing JJ and some girl.

"hey, hi get out blondie" she glared at the girl who was under JJ.

Caroline set her things down watching the blonde grab her things rushing out of the room, Ace waved goodbye at the girl shutting the door.

"thanks, Ace" JJ sarcastically says laying on his back.

she smiled "you're welcome" the brunette grabbed her bag pulling out some new clothes to change once she got the smell of fish off her.

"new dolphin?" he asked watching Caroline quietly, she nodded tossing her bag to the corner of the room and her longboard under the bed.

"i gotta get this smell off me because it's really bad." JJ grinned taking her hand pulling her closer to the bed climbing over to her.

"you still look really cute." he told her.

"yeah no" she laughed crawling away from him rushing to the bathroom to shower.

she turned seeing JJ still with a smirk on his face, she smiled shutting the bathroom door.

Hurricane Agatha continues it's steady march towards Kildare Island on the Outer Banks of North Carolina...

Caroline and her parents were quickly rushing around the aquarium making sure everything was set and safe for the animals during the hurricane. the siren blasted making Caroline look at the sky seeing it get bad quickly. she smiled knowing the waves tonight were gonna be great, she grabbed a few boxes from outside taking them in, when her father Zachary ran over with her things taking the box from her and handed her, her items.