59. real life

blair and sebastian step out of the air port in paris, sebastian grabs her hand and brings blair close to him as paparazzi swarm them.
they both get into the car and let out a sign of relief.

"i hate paps" blair says.

both of them get to their hotel room. getting comfortable, sebastian starts laying on his bed.

"do you have any interviews to do today?" sebastian asks the girl.

"nope, we can go out and have some food. but i need to take a nap first" blair climbs into her bed.

sebastian smiles at the model, grabbing her phone and charging it. sebastian put his shoes back on and leaving the hotel and going to search for dinner.

hours later, sebastian opens the hotel door and sees blair sitting up in her bed, hair messy, no make up and baggy clothes. sebastian thought she was beautiful, actually he always thought that.

"where did you go?" blair asked in her morning voice.

"uh i went to get dinner" sebastian holds up the bags full of food up so it was in blair's view.

"oh you know my order?"

"blair i spend everyday with you, of course i know your order" blair giggles and opens the bag to see pizza with a bunch of toppings and then opens a box to see lasagna steaming from the plate.

"this looks so yummy thanks you bubba" sebastians smile gets wider by the second as the nick name flows out of blair's lips.

"and of course... only the most expensive wine for my dragoste" blair giggles at sebastians antics

the two spent the night eating and laughing. the actor could feel his heart break every second knowing blair wouldn't like him back, but he just loved spending time with the girl.

at the time to finally settle down and sleep, blair was feeling lonely and cold. she looked over at sebastian, he was laying on his back but his face was looking away from blair. the model got up from her bed carefully to not bother sebastian.

"hey" sebastian cooed

"i got lonely"

"don't worry doll" sebastian opened his arms and blair layed her head on his chest. he hugged her and let a deep breath of content. it felt weird to blair, but it also felt weird. she didn't want to leave his arms.

"your safe here"

-