52

~Ophelia's POV~

Luke and I spent a lot of time together over Christmas break, as he was home alone a lot and he didn't seem to have much to do. Sometimes we'd hang out at his house and other times at mine, since my granny seemed to both like and trust him well enough to let him stick around the house. I didn't mind it, though. In fact, I loved spending time with him, even if we weren't doing anything.

"You find what you're gonna wear yet?" Luke groaned from where he laid on my bed, all sprawled out comfortably. I popped my head out, clutching my towel around myself despite the fact that I was wearing undergarments beneath it, and he'd already seen me naked several times by now. My nudity was nothing new to him, but I covered myself anyways. "No, I haven't. Don't rush me." I pouted, my eyes flicking back over to my clothes hung on the hangers in my closet.

He chuckled and covered himself with my blankets more, cuddling up under them. "Fine, fine." He sighed, pouting playfully. I continued to search through my clothes, trying to find something to wear to the christmas party that Stella was holding at her house, which she had invited all of us to. She'd even invited Luke, maybe for my sake, though I wasn't too sure. It was obvious she still held a little bit of a grudge against him, but she genuinely seemed to be trying to patch it over after what happened with Zuri.

After a little while of looking, I pulled on an outfit and stepped out of my closet for him to see, doing a little twirl. "How's this? Good?" I asked, curious. His eyes, which had been closed before as he rested, peeled open and he scanned up and down the length of my body.

I had on a pair of white high-waisted skinny jeans that showed off my hips and my mid-drift, with a cropped light green top that tied together at the front and had thick straps over my shoulders. My heels had a thick, light brown sole and a green strap across the foot that matched my top, showing off my toes. "You look gorgeous." Luke hummed, lifting his arm up to rest it behind his head, staring up at me.

A smile formed on my lips and I walked over, kneeling down before I crawled into his lap, straddling him. He peered up at me, one hand on my hip. "We should just ditch the party." He murmured, making me shoot him a look. "Absolutely not! I just spent a long time getting ready, so we're going." I huffed, playing with the fabric of his shirt.

He sat up and slipped his hand around to my butt, squeezing it through my jeans. "Then you'd better climb off my lap before you tempt me into staying here with you, gorgeous." He teased, making my face warm. I scrambled to get off of his lap, standing up by my bed with a little huff. "You're such a little horndog." I scolded, not truly minding it at all. If anything, he had turned me just as bad as him. I was easily able to keep up with his constantly raging libido, so it didn't bother me.

"Oh, please." He chuckled, pushing himself up from my bed while I put on deodorant and then a little perfume. "You're the one who always tries to jump me when we shower together." He teased, stalking up behind me. I glanced at him in the mirror on my dresser, his arms slithering around my waist. "That's not fair. I only do that because you constantly rub up on me and wash me. You can't do that and expect me not to do anything. It's practically cheating." I pouted, reaching back to play with his soft hair.

Luke laughed into my ear, snuggling his face into my hair. "Well, you can't expect me to not wanna touch you when you're naked. That is just cruel." He retorted.

**

When Luke and I got to Stella's house in his car, he and I got out of the car and headed into her house. It wasn't a party that she had decided to host for anyone, just our group of friends, so it wasn't crowded or full of strangers, thankfully.

Everyone else had already arrived by the time we got there, leaving Luke and I to be the last two to arrive. The two of us entered the house and I shut the door, smiling at everyone as they cheered when we walked in, seeming to have been waiting for us. I waved at everyone and hugged Saniya back when she enveloped me in her arms, squeezing me tightly. "It's about time you guys got here, you took forever." She pouted, not really addressing Luke whatsoever.