15

"what?"

"thank you for existing." he said with a smile.

i knew that wasn't what he was going to say it made no sense he was just so serious and upset and now he's being all sweet again?

"thank you but that's not what you were going to say, tell me." i said sternly hoping for a answer.

"that's all i was going to say back sweetheart." he turned over and looked at you.

his eyes pierced mine, i knew he was lying to me i felt it.

he went to kiss me but i moved my face away from his.

"no kisses until i get a answer."

"are you serious?" he said with a smirk.

"yes you were going to tell me something, what was it?"

"fine if you really have to know." he let out a exhale.

"well go on."

"i got so upset at you because i'm not who i really am, my real name is touya, touya todoroki. i'm the son of the famous hero endeavor. i ran away when i was in my teens and became a villain because of him. he was a horrible father to me. i'm only telling you this because of your books because i know you'll understand at least i believe you will."

i was taken back by the statement i never really thought this was going to ever happen during our friendship.

"it's okay." i began to rub his back.

"i still will always appreciate you dabi or if you'd like me to call you touya then touya." i smiled lightly.

he turned over looking at me he seemed relived and just relaxed now.

his eyes gazed mine for what seemed like hours before our lips touched.

this kiss was soft and meaningful.

we pulled away from each other dabi just smiled

"let's go to bed puppy eyes."

he turned of the lights laid on the bed holding me, before i knew i was sleeping peacefully.

( the next morning )

i woke up with dabi's arms holding me still, i felt so relaxed just laying here with him.

i wonder if he felt the way i did about him.

i eventually got up but once i moved he awakened, "morning beautiful." "morning handsome." i said back with a blush.

"y/n you wanna go to the park? ya know we're we first met."

"i'd love to."

we both got ready for our day we sat down at the bench at the park and pulled out our books.

"you still haven't finished that book?!" i said at dabi who was still reading his murder mystery book.

"well yes i haven't but i'm writing a new book, that's why i haven't had time to read this one." he smiled.

"what have you been writing?"

"a book that has you and i in it but i wanna start a new chapter but this time we're together."

my face covered in a dark red, he was so romantic sometimes.

"y/n i was wondering if you'd like to be my girlfriend?" he said with a smile.

"of course i would." i said with a smile.

we then kissed, my head sat on his shoulder as we both read our books.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

it's officially  :)