Chapter 14 Julia's Confession part 2

Luca

Narrator

Six years ago

"John stop !" Julia yelled from behind the crowd pushing her slender body through. John's fist was to busy meeting the poor guy's face repeatedly to pay her any attention. Julia finally made it through and pull on John's shirt urging him to stop. for a moment Julia wishes she had just stayed home today instead of coming to Clair's party but then again who would have been watching over John. John stood up watching his victim laying there he felt good like he was a man, the guy who was flirting with his girl punished all was right in the world. 

"What is wrong with you!" Claire exclaimed as she kneeled beside the guy.

"That's what you get for flirting with guys that are not your boyfriend". John slurred.

"You're so stupid this is my brother he just got back for summer vacation! All I ask was for a break just some space but yet again you let your jealousy and controlling ego to cloud your judgment, John, we are done". John stood there with nothing to say back he felt himself getting sober his tighten fist unfolded he immediately storms off from everything and grab a bottle of liquor. 

"There you are."  Julia said feeling relieve she stare at john's clear green eyes and she felt her heart ack when tears flood down his cheeks. She quickly wipes them away she took the empty bottle of vodka out of his hand then rested it on the bathroom floor. 

"Ahh come on." she struggles taken him off the toilet seat he helps her by putting his arm around her shoulders. They made it to one of the bedrooms in Clair house she drop John drunk self on the queen size bed. She took a deep breath then stared at her phone seeing all the text messages from her concerning parents who were seriously paranoid after their youngest daughter committed suicide. She sent a text explaining that she was fine and staying at a friend's house she tried her best not to make it hard for them because she also misses her little sister. She turns off the room lights and laid down beside John leaving a good amount of space between them. 

"Claire," John said softly Julia slowly open her eyes and felt his hot tongue lick across her sensitive neck. "I love you" he moves his lips from her neck to her ears licking and soft bites whiles slowly caressing her inner thigh under her dress with his soft hands. Julia knew he thought she was someone else but she didn't care. She wanted this she was also sad and lonely his sweet touches were sending her to a different place. She couldn't stop this she didn't want to the pleasure was more than she could ever anticipate having John touching her like this was all she wanted. His lips soft pink lips crush on to her's slow sweet sensations spread out to her body she felt her pussy getting wet. Even if John wasn't going to remember this she would for both of them. She sits up to remove her dress swiftly. John kisses her collar bone then removes her black bra pushing her back down.  His tongue slowly dances around her nipple soft mourns escape her lips and it surprises her. she never heard herself made a noise like that before she knew this was wrong pleasure like this always comes with a consequence but she would worry about that another time. 

*******

Julia

His thump moving in a circler motion caressing my clit It felt like electricity hitting me every time his thump move. " Ahhh don't stop." He replaces his thump with his wet tongue why it feels so good almost like the feeling was unreal pleasure like this can't exist every flick he did with his tongue made me feel like I already came to many times.

"You taste so good."

"Julia!" My eyes flung open and stare at the teacher who was giving me a knowing glare. "Well answer the question." Shit what question ahh I didn't say anything I felt everyone eyes on me peering into my soul. "Pay attention next time!" I shook my head then she went back to teaching her lesson.