Date

Kyo's point of view~

Another month has passed already, damn, that was fast. I was sitting in my room thinking of my unborn baby. Is it a boy or girl? Only Tohru knows and she won't tell anyone. What are going to name our kid? Am I going to be a good father? What if it turns out to be a cat still? So many questions.

"Kyo!" Torhu said.

I got up and raced to Tohru, it sounded like something was wrong. "Torhu?" I asked opening her door. She was sitting on her bed. She was looking through a book full of baby names. She had a big smile on her face. I sat next to her, "What's up?" I leaned in to look at her book.

"I'm looking through names, I'm still not going to tell you what the baby is yet so we are going to decide both genders." Tohru explained.

"What's the point in that if you already know? Why can't you just tell me and we can just decide on one gender?" I asked.

Tohru shook her head back and forth, "No, I'm not telling you anything."

Stubborn as always. "Are we doing girls or boys first?" I blushed a little.

"Boys." Tohru smiled.

"Does that mean I'm having a baby boy?" I asked.

"Kyo, I told you I'm not telling you." She sighed.

We looked through names for a good hour and decided on names.

I let out a yawn. Then Tohru grabbed my hand. "Kyo...would you go on a date with me?" She blushed.

I blushed, "A-A date? Last time I checked, I'm not very good at those."

Tohru chuckled. "You'll be fine."

"B-But remember what happened on our last date?" I asked.

"Hmm, when we went out to eat and you ordered nothing but fish and then forgot to give the waitress and tip and when we were walking home, you couldn't stop tripping over your feet?"

"You don't have to explain it again!" I blushed. "Yeah I would love to go on a date...but I'm afraid I'll mess it up for you. And I'm afraid I won't make you happy." I explained.

Tohru smiled, "No matter what you do Kyo, you'll always make me happy. Don't worry about messing it up, everyone makes mistakes. It's not like I'm not the clumsiest person ever."

"O-Okay so what do you want to do our date?" I asked.

"We can go out to eat again." She smiled.

"B-But won't I just mess that up for you?" I asked.

"Of course not. Being with you makes me happy." She kept on that adorable smile of hers.

"When?"

"Tonight?" Tohru asked.

I choked on air, "T-Tonight?"

"Unless you don't want too..." She said.

"N-No I do!" I said.

She smiled, "Okay!"

Later that day, we got ready for our date. It wasn't anything fancy, so we just dressed up comfortably.

"Where are you guys going?" Yuki asked with a smile.

"On a date!" Tohru smiled.

Yuki paused, "Kyo, make sure to keep her safe and happy."

"I will." I said.

Tohru held my hand, "We can go clothing shopping too, I'll need new clothes as soon as possible."

I nodded, "Okay."

Her hand is so warm and soft...its been a while since we've held hands like this. It feels so nice. I can only imagine how horrible my hand feels.

Tohru smiled as we arrived. We were sat down and ordered.

"Kyo...its been a while since we've been out on a date like this and I'm already having so much fun." She smiled.

I blushed, "Well it was your idea."

After we got our food, we thanked for the meal and ate up. "Ah, it's so good!" Tohru said as she licked her lips.

"I'll pay for the meal." I said.

"Are you sure?" Tohru asked.

"Yeah of course." I replied.

"But Kyo, you were just fired from your recent job, do you have any money left?"

I felt pained, "Y-Yeah I do! I don't spend it all in one go."

"O-Okay..." Tohru said.

We finished eating and I paid for the meal. Again, we were walking hand in hand, heading over to the clothing shop.

"Ohhh, so many clothes! The are all so cute!" Tohru said.

"Why don't you try some on that you like?" I asked.

"Okay." She smiled. She picked out about five different outfits. She changed into each of them and she was right, they were all so cute, on her anyway. "I think I like these three outfits."

"Okay, I pay for them." I said as I took out my wallet.

After paying for them, I offered to carry the bag and yet again, we walked hand in hand back home.

"Thanks Kyo. I had fun today." Tohru kissed me on my cheek.

I blushed, "N-No thank you." I said.

She smiled.

Today was so fun, I wish it would just replay.

To be continued...

Thanks for reading!