Chapter 9

Hello! Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Oh, quick question! How old do you think Amiya is? I personally thought she's around 14 or 16. What about you?

Please share your thoughts! It will help me on developing the story!
---

"Here we are." Texas said.

"We have to go up to the rooftop?" Amiya ask a little surprised.

"This door is locked." She said twisting the door knob.

"Stand back, I'll blast it open-"

"There's no need for that, just kick it down." Texas said as she kick the door open.

Liskarm stay silent, as Franka began to tease her.

"Liskarm, you should learn from her." She tease nudging her side.

"I have my own way of doing things. Got a problem with that?!" Liskarm snapped glaring at her.

"There's another rooftop in front of us..." Amiya said ignoring the bickering on their back, as Ashley tries to break the fight up.

"I think I'm beginning to understand..." Amiya muttered.

"Amiya, over there! You'll be able to cross from there!" Exusiai said from the communication.

"Where is "there" are you telling us to-"

"Jump from rooftop to rooftop?" Amiya ask getting the handle of the situation.

"Bingo~!" Exusiai sangs.

"Who would ever expect this? See, this is foolproof!" She said proudly.

"You know, Lungmen is a great place with many secret-"

"You're not getting away!!" A Reunion member shout interrupting her.

"Huh? What's going on?!" Exusiai ask.

"Exusiai, the enemy showed up unexpectedly..." Amiya said surprised.

"I already sealed off the entrance, so how..." Franka said surprised by how they can pass through.

"Could they have come from the nearby buildings..." Amiya muttered.

"They seems to be wearing some rudimentary jetpack, but it's enough to get the job done." She said while examining their jetpack.

"We'd be at disadvantage if they managed to sneak through places we aren't able to defend..." she said while observing the strategy.

"This is getting troublesome." Ashley said annoyed, as she unsheathed her swords.

"Tch. Hold on, I will be there shortly." Exusiai said from the communication.

"Don't take too long, my little guardian angle." Franka snickered.

"Defender, got into formation! Pronto!" Liskarm shout as the defenders obeyed her.

"...I'm going in." Texas said.

"Everyone, protect our vanguards!" Amiya ordered.

Timeskip

"...I thought we agreed that this was going to be my grand entrance."  Exusiai said disappointed.

"You're too slow." Texas reply.

"The important things is that we're all safe. We should get going." Amiya said.

"Let's start heading back down from this building to the east. Reunion won't know where we are." She suggested.

"Are we safe?" Misha ask.