49. Hogsmeade

Harry was getting ready for down to Hogsmeade he needed time away from his father and his friends.. they were like children when they got together.

Lucius and Severus talking about what they were like when they were in school as well as how his poor father; Severus for that matter; being picked on by his biological father and his friends.

Voldemort or Tom as he was now to be called by him told him about his childhood and his time within Hogwarts and how he made fail safe items to protect him so he couldn't die and he pointed out that he; Hadrian was one!

Uh... So annoying. Three grown men acting like school girls talking about their youth and who they once loved.. yuck nope and so he decided to drag his friends; Blaise, Pansy, Theo, Draco and of course Otiz into Hogsmeade for the day.

......

"Hadwin Oti bored, wants up!" said the now six year old Otiz who had stopped in front of them all lifting his arms up asking; read demanding; to be picked up.

"Otiz please if you want to go back and listen to them reminisce about their youth be my guest but after listening to it very night after classes for the passed fortnight I can't stand being there" said Harry to his familiar.

"That bad then?" asked Blaise

"Really? Professor Snape and the new Headmaster know each other?" asked Pansy before Harry could answer.

"My father?!" laughed Draco

"Please just stop, all three of them know each other, Lucius and my father are old housemates and the new Headmaster has known them since they left school" explained Harry to them.

"Ups!" screamed Otiz to the group, making people look at the group and the small boy who by now had tears in his eyes.

Pansy picked him up only to have him squirm within her arms but didn't try to get out of them.

"Otiz... stop or I will send you back to dad where you will be put into time out either in animal, child or teenage form.." said Harry harshly making his familiar stop altogether.

"Hadrian calm down ok" said Theo who rested his arm on his shoulder making the boy take a deep breath.

"Thank you Theo that's really helped" and he smiled towards the boy.

They had ended up at Zonko's Joke Shop as that was one place that Otiz really wanted to go and once they entered Otiz struggled to get down only for Pansy to do so but before he ran off to have a look Harry grabbed his arm.

"Dad gave us some money but I don't want you to go over the top and spend it all here" this made Otiz nod to him, transform into his teenage form and left them to have a look around.

The rest of the group also looked round but didn't find it appealing and so they waited for Otiz to finish what he was doing only to find that he had picked up some Frog Spawn Soap, a nose biting tea cup and many, many dung bombs..

Once he had paid for everything, Otiz just smiled at them; this smile meant mischief.

"Otiz who are you going to use them on?" asked Harry to him but Otiz just hissed

~our good friend~

~who?~

~it begins with a D and ends in a S~

~are you sure you want to do that~

~yep. I'll leave Sevvy, Lu-Lu and Tommy alone if you let me do this~

~fine I'll let you have your fun if you leave us out of your fun and games~

The rest of the group just looked at the two as they had no idea what hey we're saying and so had to wait until they had finished.