➳ 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫

∽𝒟∽

∽𝒟∽

Jieun still wanted to ask, even if what he'd said was perfectly loud and clear. "Lead me... astray?"

Jungkook nodded slowly.

Both stared. She waited and waited

... and waited.

"Now's the part where you actually explain what you mean by that."

He chuckled. "What's there to explain? If he said you were pure, then I'll make you impure, simple. Give me three days and the guy's yours again."

Lost and confused, Jieun shook her head. "W-who said I want him back?"

"The blush on your face. I know he's still behind me."

Her hand quickly touched one side of her cheek. "I'm not blushing."

"That's your natural skin color?"

Her hand slid back down as she took a shaky breath, letting out slowly. "I don't need any help. Because I know I'm not... whatever he said I was."

"Jieun, how many guys have you dated before?"

The moment his words came out, Jieun pushed the chair with the back of her knees, to stand up. "I'm so not answering you that."

Jungkook followed her lead to the back of the library where she used the excuse she needed to find another book.

"And why not?"

"Because it's my personal life, which doesn't concern you in any way, as far as I know."

"Hm, then one guy it is."

The dark eyes, which had previously been unfocused on the shelf of books, suddenly focused on his face, before blinking in perplexity. "You-"

"I'm not asking for you to marry me. I'm simply saying I can help by teaching you a few things... Say, how to be more... bold."

"If I agree to whatever you're offering... how are you gonna do it?"

"You tell me," he mused with a smirk. "In which ways do you think he meant you were pure?"

Jieun looked straight, drawing circles on a cover of a book. "Maybe he was talking about my alcohol intolerance. And for not wanting to hang out in parties like he did most of the time."

"Hm. What else?"

"Well... The fact that I also wouldn't... let him touch me..." she cleared her throat, "in certain places."

Jungkook pursed his lips, leaning a shoulder on the shelf. Oh, how much he wanted to smile at that.

"And before you ask, we did make out a few times," Jieun added quickly, still fighting down a blush. "I just never could bring myself to continued and always stopped him before it could lead somewhere else," she sighed. "He kept calling me adorable, despite my insecurity. That's the word he used... Is adorable another term for pure, because if it is, then... then — oh my God!" her eyes widened, and Jungkook frowned. "He broke up with me because of this, didn't he?! No wonder he thought I was boring!"