1 3 | J U L I E T

I was so fucking angry. Nobody does that to me and gets away with it just like that. If they knew I was Juliet, they wouldn't live to see the light of the next day because their lives would've been ruined before that.

But that made me more mad at the fact that my power was only intact when I was associated with my dad. I had a massive ego.

Kaan looked down at me pitifully and that made me want to smack him. "First period must be over now. If you hurry up, you can make it to your second period." He said and I gritted my teeth in response. Attending classes was the last thing on my mind right now.

He walked away while I just tried to reign in my anger and to not go into that building and handle every single one of those assholes, even Kaan individually to show that they were nothing in front of me when they were fighting alone.

Two sets of footsteps pounding towards me made me snap my head in its direction. A girl and a guy I didn't recognize were running towards me.

I stood up and took a defensive stance. They stopped in front of me.

"Julia!" The boy shrieked.

"Kaan told us you returned. How are you? We were so worried about you! You never picked up any of our calls." The girl cried.

I wasn't fazed by their emotional display. I didn't trust them after I got fucking fooled two times. My ego was severely bruised especially when I was the smartest kid when I was in high school.

The boy lunged at me into a hug but I wasn't going to be an idiot again so I ducked and swept his legs from under him. He fell down with a thud and I turned towards the girl challengingly.

The two were eyeing me with confused shock. The girl stepped back. "W-What was that? H-How?"

"You'd get the same thing if you don't run right now," I warned.

"Julia, what's gotten into you? We're your friends! Are you okay? Did they hurt you a lot?" She took a hesitant step towards me but I fisted my hand and held it in front of my face to show her that I wasn't kidding.

"I'll punch the fuck out of you if you don't cut the act." This time, I took a step towards her.

"Oh my God, she's possessed." The guy on the ground cried.

The girl blew out a breath. She grabbed my shoulders. "Julia, we're your best friends! What're you doing?"

The moment her hands landed on my shoulders, I took it as a sign of attack in no time I managed to pin her down. She stared up at me with wide, fearful eyes.

I drew my hand back to punch her before she tried anything but the look in her eyes stopped me. "Julia." She whispered, her lower lip quivering.

The look she gave me was unfamiliar but I imagined someone being bullied for a long time awaiting a punch like an everyday habit to be having that same look.

My shoulders sagged and against my better judgement, I released her. Someday this was going to be the death of me.

I pulled away from her and stood up, dusting my hands and resting them on my waist.

The guy rushed to her and helped her up before looking up at me with uncertainty.

"What're your names?" I demanded.

They looked at me with disbelief. "Yes, she's definitely possessed for her to not remember us."

I huffed. "Just answer the question."

"I'm Eli." The guy, who now had a name said, then pointed at the girl. "She's Frida." The girl blinked up at me in confusion. "Nice to meet you," he added sarcastically. "By the way, we three are best friends."