Chapter 37

Chapter 37: The Feast Celebrating the First Month of Gungun Gets Bloody

After moving back, the first thing that Lang Cha manages to do is holding the feast celebrating the first month of Gungun. The invitations have already been sent out. The place of the feast is where opened the banquet for Lang Ruoxian. This feast is also to show Lang Family's public recognition of Yan Hua and her son. Therefore, Yan Hua pays utmost attention to the feast and specially orders a new dress for it.

"Madam Hua, Old Master asks you to go to the living room."

Yan Hua is trying the skirt, a house maid runs to call her. Yan Hua thinks that Gungun is going to sleep, and hurries downstairs. During these days, grandpa always holds Gungun to play with him for a while in the living room, so Yan Hua is relieved about Gungun's safety most at this period. After all, no one dares to stir up trouble under the eyes of grandpa.

"Yan Hua, come over here." As soon as she just walks into the living room, she finds that everyone is there, and there are two more strangers.

No, they are not strangers! She saw their faces in the photos before.

Lang Cha's third son.

"This is your third uncle." Lang Cha points to the man sitting in the middle. "He has been managing the branch abroad. This time he comes back specially for Gungun."

Yan Hua quickly walks over and says hello to him, "Third Uncle! Nice to meet you, I am Yan Hua."

"I am Lang Qin. Nice to meet you." The man stands up and hands over a red packet to her. "I have always been busy so I haven't met you yet until now. Please don't mind."

Although the man is middle-aged, he inherits good looks of Lang Family and is a very attractive man. His facial features are not like those of Lang Li or Lang Ruoxian at all, but more heroic than theirs.

Lang Hongyue once said that Lang Qin is like their dead mother.

"You are too polite. I am a younger member of the family, so I should pay a courtesy call on you first." Yan Hua accepts the red packet with a good manner.

A young man about her age reaches out to her and says, "I am Lang Yukun. Nice to meet you, Yan Hua!"

"Nice to meet you!" Yan Hua shakes hands with him.

This is the son of Lang Qin.

Lang Yukun smiles at her, which makes Yan Hua's heart pound. She is too familiar with this kind of smile, and she often sees such smile on Lang Ruoxian's face, seemingly polite but unsympathetic, hidden in the corner of the mouth.

"Ha ha!" Yan Hua smiles and remembers that this is a difficult person.

Lang Yukun passes a card to her and says, "I don't know what the little nephew can use. This is a gift certificate for a children brand. Please go and pick some gifts by yourself."

"Thank you for your expense." Yan Hua smiles more harmlessly, hoping he will not make life difficult for her. She does not want to make enemies everywhere.

After exchanging courtesies, Lang Cha hands Gungun to Yan Hua and goes to the study room with his third son and grandson. Other people seem calm on the surface, but they might be worried about grandpa's action at heart.

Yan Hua recalls the information of Lang Qin and his son.

"My third elder brother seems not to be a careerist. For so many years, he has rarely come back from abroad, and rarely involves in company management." Lang Hongyue said so at that time. "But I don't believe it. If he was really not ambitious, he would have already left the company early."