Chapter 40 Sleep Goodnight

Time: 8:21 PM

Location: Tower Of Protection Stage One

Status: Normal

Before we go back to Celestia's Kingdom, I Double Check the Surroundings of the forest and i Detect 11 Of Them by using Intelligent HUD, One Just went in and head towards the Abandon Town.

Kayden: Akia, Can we stop here for a minute?, I Need to check That Forest for a moment.

Akia: Sure, Ill be waiting here on top and guard our stuff.

Kayden: and also..

I Drink First for some cool off after the battle and Gave Her a Created Bottle of Water With no sign's like wilkins or some names by tossing it to her, just made of plastic with water only.

Don't Worry, She Didn't See it when I Spawn it with a toolgun.

Akia: W-wait!, are you sure?

Kayden: yep ^_^

Akia: *Blush* but you drink this..

I Already Jump Off. Akia Stares at my Bottle Of Water for 50 Seconds, Then She Drink it.

1 Minute Later After Akia Drinks My Bottle Of Water

195 - Health

Kayden's Invisible H.E.V: Warning, Blood Toxins Levels Detected.

Kayden: ಠ_ಠ

(Time Skip)

Avanth made its way to Tower Of Protection Stage One, His Plan is to Steal some goods on those adventurers to gain trust with those bandits. But, its a bit Far Away, then he encounter some Abandoned Medium Sized Colosseum, A Fighting Zone For Knights for entertaining or Training with other knights in past days.

Avanth Walks while checking the surroundings of the Abandoned Colosseum. he Head Upstairs so he thinks he might find some treasure to get more dropped magic weapons. its nothing.

Avanth: Its Nothing here..

He Heard Noises coming from downstairs. He Peek at The Entrance, He Saw Someone but its too dark to see.

Avanth: oi, You There Stop!

He Stop Walking Then He Looks at him.

Avanth: Come Out, Come out and Show Yourself, Why are you here?

Avanth Blink as Time Skipped

--------

--------

Avanth: hey!, Where are you!, Stop Hiding!, Let me See your Face! Where are you!!

He Look Down on The Ground, He didn't have his own weapon, but as he look around, there's his Medium Sword.

Avanth: I didn't see or hear falling sword but its already on the ground on front of me, *Gasp* No. This can't Be Happening. These Movements!

He Hears The Footsteps coming from downstairs, Each Steps Cause Menacingly effect. 

Avanth Started to Sweat and Quickly Grab His Low Quality Medium Sword.

This is a Test.

----------------

I Start Strip Myself First.

I've Accept This Test For Best Adventure Experience.

And Disable Disguise Kit V2.0, Form myself with Black Suit and Tie, and Remove My Gasmask