020

"i love you, miya," he hugs her and lets all his tears out, making sure to savour the moment. miya breaks and releases a loud sob. before she could reply, taehyung falls on the floor. miya had already disappeared. taehyung rests his forehead on the floor, releasing a very loud agonizing cry. he just lost miya.

taehyung just lost his everything.

miya falls on her knees, her head hanging low, "i l-love you too, kim taehyung," she whispers. that was it, she just experienced her first real heartbreak. she clutches onto the locket on her neck and continued sobbing.

"well, i guess my job here is done," yoongi walks away, "but where is she?!," jimin yells. without facing them, yoongi replies, "she's inside the cave, just at the very end"

immediately, the three of them sprint to the cave with jimin leading the way. they come to a halt when they see the silhouette of a girl weeping on the ground. "i don't think i can do this," jimin mutters, suddenly feeling anxious. seokjin places a hand on the younger's shoulder, "let ji go first," jiwoo looks at jimin for confirmation. jimin nods and jiwoo runs to miya, "MIYA!," she screams and tackles her bestfriend to the ground, hugging her.

miya tenses, "jiwoo?," jiwoo buries her head on miya's shoulders, "i thought we lost you," she sobs. miya rubs her hand on jiwoo's shoulder, "stop crying, please" jiwoo releases herself and looks at miya's face, "you're crying too", she points out, "why can't i cry as well?"

because we're crying for different reasons, miya thought.

"i'm so glad you're back, i don't know what i'd do without my bestfriend," jiwoo cries and miya hesitantly nods. she's glad she's back, yes. but a part of her wished she could've stayed with taehyung.

"me too"

suddenly, someone cleared their throat, ruining miya and jiwoo's moment. both their heads snap to the direction where it was coming from. seokjin smiles, "we're glad to have you back, mimi. i know your really happy to have miya back, ji. but i think someone needs to talk to her more than you do," miya looks at the figure beside seokjin, jimin.

"of course," jiwoo hugs miya one last time before standing up and going to her brother. seokjin lightly pushes jimin in front, "go," he whispers. both jiwoo and her brother gave jimin smiles before leaving the cave with jimin and miya all alone.

"oppa--," miya was cut off when jimin pulls her in for a hug. her eyes widened, this shocked her, it was the first time her brother hugged her. this was what she was   waiting for all her life. she felt her shoulder getting wet, jimin was crying. after realizing this, miya buries her face on her brother's neck, letting herself burst into tears as well.

"m-miya, i'm so sorry for being such a s-shitty brother. i'm sorry for all the t-times i acted like you were n-nothing to me," he choked on his tears, "i was s-scared of failing as an older b-brother. i thought that w-would be my only fear. b-but after you went m-missing, i r-realized that losing you is actually my real f-fear. i was so s-scared, miya," he whispers.

miya wipes her tears and pulls out of the hug. this was where miya got a good look of her brother's face. his eyes were red from crying and if she wasn't mistaken, he looked thinner than before. this made her worried, "oppa, you have been eating, right?," she questioned. jimin, thinking that he should be a good brother and not lie, shook his head, "i-i'm sorry but i couldn't eat when you went m-missing," he sniffed.

her face softened, "you shouldn't have done that. you don't look well," she commented. jimin shook his head, "this isn't about me, this is about you. i'm so sorry for being an asshole. i treated you with how a brother should never treat his sister, blood-related or not. you're important to me, miya. we may not be blood-related but i've always seen you as my biological sister. i promised myself that if i get you back, i'd be the best brother you could ever wish for! you don't have to accept my apology right now but--"

miya cut her brother off with a warm hug, "you don't have to apologize for anything! and you've always been the best brother i could ever wish for, oppa! i would never trade you for someone else," just when jimin thought he was done crying, he teared up again. jimin has never felt so thankful to have a sister like miya. wiping his tears, he smiled at his sister, "let's go home," miya smiled and they both stood up. jimin kissed his sister's temple and wrapped his arm around her neck, leaving the cave back to the campsite.

miya was happy that her relationship with her brother finally worked out. but at the same time, she knew she couldn't be fully happy knowing her heart was left somewhere in the 18th century.

▪▪▪

taehyung was crying on his knees when his aunt came rushing to his care, "taehyung, what's wrong? where's miya? what happened?," she questions. lifting himself up from the floor, "she's gone," he sadly mutters. his aunt was confused but she decided not to ask any further questions. with her sleeve, she wiped taehyung's tears which was a bit useless since his tears kept flowing.

taehyung wraps his arms around his aunt, bawling even more, "she's gone! i love her so much but she's gone," he cries. his aunt fell worried, she has never seen taehyung be this heartbroken before and she has been with him even before he was born. as his motherly figure, this broke her heart too. she comforted him, "it's alright, dear. let it out, everything's going to be okay," she softly assures.

taehyung stops crying after a while then releases himself from his aunt, "you're right. everything's going to be okay, i'm going to find her again," he whispers the last sentence, looking at the little key in his hand.

taehyung is determined, he will find her. he will find miya, no matter what it takes. because he believes, love finds its way.

▪▪▪

miya's back and tae's determined to find her again !! is it just me or like i already wanna get married and have children? :/

i dare u to vote :p