023

miya.

"she's not interested, get the fuck away," i hissed. the boys immediately dispersed and jiwoo and i were finally left alone. the both of us sighed, "thanks, mi. don't know what i'd do without you," she winked and i rolled my eyes, "why the fuck do you have to be so pretty? first day and every boy already wants you"

she shrugged, "it's in my genes. you can't blame me," i smiled, "true"

the moment my brother and seokjin left us to go to our classes, boys immediately came and tried to flirt with jiwoo. you could say she was the girl every boy wanted to get with. i'm pretty sure they just wanted to get in her pants, they don't really have genuine feelings for her.

it makes me fucking mad. i've been protecting jiwoo for years, every fucking day. boys just won't leave her alone, even if she pleads to. they act so innocent and nice when seokjin or my brother's around it's fucking disgusting. if you're wondering, seokjin works as a teacher here and jimin is a senior so he's at the other side of the building.

"bITCH, IT'S NAMJOON! QUICK, ACT NORMAL," she whisper-yells. i raise my eyebrows and look for the man. my eyes finally found him and he was coming our way since he needed to pass us to get to the senior's side of school. i look at jiwoo and she was not acting normal at all, she was stiff as fuck and facing the wall.

i laugh, "you are not acting normal, ji", i comment while still laughing. she faces me and furrows her eyebrows, "how the fuck do i act normal then??"

i stiffle a laugh, "just talk to me and be natural, hoe the fuck. when he passes by us, make sure you smile," her eyes go to namjoon who was coming closer and closer and nodded. "i don't think this is a great idea, mi. i feel like i'm going to faint, my heart's about to burst, my knees are weak, i'm boutta pounce on him--" she rambles. i smile, amused. just that moment, i felt namjoon's presence pass by us.

i looked at jiwoo's face and she was looking at her man that isn't really her man but she claims he is, he just doesn't know it yet and she flushes, "HE JUST SMILED AT ME FUCK MIYA I'M GOING TO DIE," she fans herself and i help her doing so. "i told you so," i mutter, holding an amused face. i link our arms together and drag her to our room while she was still thinking about her encounter with namjoon.

▪▪▪

the bell finally rang, jiwoo and i sighed in sync. i couldn't handle hearing more shit about physics especially from dear mr. shin that i fucking hate so much. "lunch, finally!," jiwoo groans. i giggle and we head to the cafeteria. we sat and waited for jimin, since he would be having lunch with us.

i sit down, jiwoo went to find seokjin for her lunch and i just have to wait until jimin finds me. "hey, princess," jimin comes from my back and kisses my temple, "hi oppa," i grin. "wait here, okay? i'll go get us lunch," i nod and once again, i am left alone. i grab my phone and scroll through twitter.

i giggle after seeing the new tweet from bst. it was a picture of their member jk, i don't even remember the last time he tweeted before today.

"i'm going to enjoy this, thank god oppa teaches here," jiwoo sits beside me with a plate full of food that was far different from the rest of ours. seokjin refuses to let jiwoo eat cafeteria food so he gives her food that only staff get to eat. he tried to convince the board to let him do the same to me and jimin, but they said jiwoo was enough.

i let jiwoo eat her food while i waited for mine. after about three minutes, jimin finally comes and hands me my food, "eat well, okay?," i smile and nod, bringing my food closer and preparing myself to feast. jimin sat infront of us and ate his food as well. after some time, jimin stopped, "would you mind if i let a friend sit here, girls?"

it was an odd request. jiwoo and i exchanged looks and shook our heads, "it's fine," i answer for the both of us. he nodded once and yelled, "HEY TAE! COME SIT WITH US," i continued to eat my food, not putting much attention to my brother's yelling. he sighs, "excuse me, let me just go get him"

"do you want some?," jiwoo asks as she offers me some blackbean noodles. i gave her a look, "what kind of question even is that? give it to me," jiwoo giggles and gives me a portion of her noddles. i did a little shoulder dance as we both ate happily.

"there's no need to be shy!," jimin slides to his seat and i see a figure sit beside him. "that's jiwoo and that's miya," i glance up to them to acknowledge jimin's friend and i choked on my noodles. jiwoo immediately pats my shoulder and gives me water. i cough and drink some.

"you okay, princess?," jimin questions with concern laced on his voice. i nod and he continues, "yeah, so as i was saying, that's jiwoo, miya and this is kim taehyung," i gulp as me and taehyung lock gazes. he had wide eyes too. "nice to meet you," jiwoo smiles and he gives her a single nod.  "hi," i quietly say and he replies with a, "hello"

jimin tilts his head, "you know each other?,"  taehyung nods, "we kind of do," and i nod. jimin smiles, "cool!," he pats taehyung on the back and we quietly return to eating our food. i grow uncomfortable with his presence so i excuse myself, jiwoo following me shortly.

"miya, wait up!," she pants. i laugh, "you didn't even run that long," i comment. she glares at me for a while but she smiles, "that kim taehyung guy is hot, no? man, if i wasn't taken, i'd dig him but i only got my eyes on my man, kim namjoon!," she chuckles and continues, "isn't taehyung the guy you like? how funny would it be if a this takes a fanfiction twist where he looks like the guy you like," she chuckles more and i stare at her. she gasps, "nO WAY," i just nod, "NO WAYYYY, FOR REAL?"

"yeah, name and face? all the same," i sigh. jiwoo squeals, "LOVE REALLY FINDS IT'S WAY, BITCH GET YOUR MAN!!!!," i shake my head, "he may look like the taehyung but that's not him. that's not the man i fell in love with," i mutter. jiwoo's face falls, "well uhm, at least get to know him?," she suggests. it took me a while but i eventually nod.

jiwoo smiles but then later on wiggles her eyebrows, "but if you ever change your mind, i got you hoe," she winks.

▪▪▪

i have come to the realization that my parents have attended most of my siblings' award ceremonies but none of mine :) clearly, we know who the least favorite child is <33

// miks 🐯