Chapter 8 - growing up

Harrison's POV:

I am now 10 years old, it's the 30th of July. Tomorrow I get my Hogwarts letter. Now we can't just skip ten entire years so let me give you a memory from each year I've been with the Dursleys.

Age 1: The first Day with the Dursleys

The door had opened at 6am, it was Petunia coming out to collect the milk. She wasn't really looking but then her hand came into contact with something fluffy. She looked down and imagine her surprise when she realised she was touching a baby boys head.

Quickly she whipped away her hand and scanned the area to make sure none of the neighbours were looking. She couldn't have them snooping and gossiping her, oh no that was what her extremely long neck was for.

So hurriedly she brought the boy that she had to admit grudgingly, was the most adorable baby she'd ever seen. And she knew instantly that it was her 'perfect' baby sisters son. For he had her eyes and her dreaded husbands hair and face.

She scowled, A FREAK.

After reading the letter she passed it onto Vernon, shakily as if even reading about magic made her want to off herself.

After her husband read it he was purple in the face with pure rage written all over it.

"I WILL NOT HOUSE ONE OF THESE FREAKY THINGS!"

I just rolled my eyes and silenced him. Tuney turned around and screeched in her shrill tones, " FREAK STOP IT NOW!"

I winced from the noise.

It was at that moment that Killian made an appearance.

"Don't you ever call my Young Master a FREAK EVER again!" He sneered.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW! I DEMAND YOU LEAVE AT ONCE!"

Killian looked furious. I just began to giggle manically.

"SHUT UP BOY!" Vernon roared.

THUD!

Thud was the noise Vernons body made as he went to the floor. Killian had knocked him out in one punch.

"I didn't know you could look like a human too Killian!" I squealed. Then blushed when I realised how much of a little kid I sounded.

His deep laugh filled the room, "of course I can little one. Now I'm going to modify their memories so nobody except them knows what happened. Can't have anyone knowing what really happened. If anyone tries to filter through their memories, they will just see them take you in like last time but this time they take better care of you but not enough to the point of where it's a loving home. So you have a reason to hate them. They will call you Potter not freak because that's just rude and they won't make you do chores. If they try just prank them mercilessly or scare them with magic!" He said joyfully.

I nodded in understanding.

Age two:

I had just gotten out of my toddler bed and carefully held the banister and walked down the stairs.

When I got to the bottom, Dudley came running down behind me knocking me over. But just before I hit the floor my magic reacted, pushing me back to my feet and sending a newly three year old Dudley flying into the wall breaking his arm and nose.

Serves him right. I thought gleefully.

He was wailing at the top of his lungs causing Vernon to come storming in like the walrus he was.