Chapter Twenty-One

Once I became aware of my surroundings, I instantly felt a severe pain in between my legs.

I was chained to the bed by my right arm this time.

The room appeared to be different than I remembered. Rather than looking like a normal room, now it favored a jail. There were bars on the windows and the furniture had been pinned to the ground carefully by screws in metal plates.

Every time I moved I was reminded of the stinging pain.

There was no cover over my body, only bandages and a silky short night dress.

He stole my innocence. My insides burned with hatred for Lorenzo.

I gritted my teeth as I held in tears.

The bedroom door slowly opened, Lorenzo peeking in the room with a tray of food.

I looked at him, ridding my eyes of any emotions.

He smiled.

"Glad to see you're awake. Good morning beautiful." He said softly, giving me a run down with his eyes.

I ignored his words and continued to stare at him blankly.

He walked over to me, laying the food on the nightstand.

"I'm getting a lot less lip today than usual. Anything on your mind?" He commented.

I bit my tongue. I refuse to give in to his little game.

"If I would have known you would be a good girl after yesterday... I would have had my fun sooner." He taunted as he leaned forward placing one large hand on my thigh.

I jerked my leg away from him in disgust, pulling my body as far away from him as the chain rooting me in place would allow.

He sat down in the space I emptied on the bed and handed me the tray from the nightstand.

There were pieces of honeydew mixed with purple and green grapes in a plastic clear bowl beside a plastic cup of Cheerios, and finally a red plastic cup of water.

I instantly began to eat, ignoring lorenzo's presence.

In seconds I ate the whole bowl of fruit, starting on the cereal next.

He let me eat in peace.

Once I was done with the cereal I drunk the whole cup of water and sat it back on the tray.

He picked the tray up and left the room.

I studied my sun burnt skin, picking at the already peeling skin pieces on my arm.

Lorenzo returned with a bottle of water and a first aid kit in one arm, a stool in the other.

He sat the stool in front of my bed, then gently pulled my legs towards him.

He had a pair of tweezer in his hands as he held my foot in place.

I sat upright, tense.

"Calm down. It's only going to hurt worse when you think about it. You have splinters in your feet, it's best to get them out as soon as possible."

I sighed, putting a few pillows behind my back and laying back on them, relaxing my body as I studied my toe nails.

They really needed clipped.

I jerked my leg in pain as he pulled a splinter out swiftly. He grabbed my ankle midair and pulled my foot back to him.

I allowed him to continue, groaning in pain every few minutes.