Chapter Three

"How was she?" My sister, Penelope, asks as she picks up Rose placing her on her hip.

"She was her normal Bratty self" I giggle and pinch Roses stomach.

"Glad to hear. She's good birth control." My sister starts walking over to her car strapping Rose in.

"Thank you again Ava" She smiles.

"No problem P" I wave finally at her before walking back up to my apartment.

No matter what people say P has always been the better sister. Some people might say I was the smart one because I got into an elite college and turned it down or the stupid one. I was rich in knowledge but she had friends, boyfriends and now she has a small family. Now I don't want a fucking kid that's for sure, but why would people think that was even remotely better than her? She was always and most likey will always be the superior sister.

What day is it? Saturday. Saturday's are one of my favorite days because it a free day. Sunday's suck because you remember it's back to work and school tomorrow. Nobody likes that shit.

Maybe I should go to a movie? What's even playing? I would have to go alone. Fuck. Why can't I make friends? Because people suck.

-

My car parks in the mall parking lot and I quickly grab my purse walking inside. The warm air immediately engulfs me, along with the scent of nail polish. I hate that smell. My eyes drag over to the food court, why the fuck am I not surprised when I see Harry sitting at a table with the blonde from the gym. Maybe he is gay.

"I'm starting to think you are stalking me babe. I mean twice in one day?" His all to familiar voice is beside me along with that famous smirk. I roll my eyes and laugh a bit.

"Coincidence." I shrug my shoulders and coutinue towards the theater.

"Seeing a movie?" He asks pointing towards the entrance. I nod trying to get away from him.

"Hey so I was thinking...you should come to my match next Friday." He rocks back and forth on his feet as If he was nervous to ask.

"Harry those aren't really my thing. Thanks though." I quickly buy my ticket and basically run from him.

-

From what I could focus on the movie was good. Why was I so cold to Harry when he hadn't anything to me? Because he's bad news dumbass. I sigh and walk out of the theater entering in the now nearly empty mall.

"Ava?" My name makes me spin around and I see my "friend" from high school, Jennifer. She was the slut of the school not surprising to see her on a man's arm.

"Hey Jenny!" I fake smile as she wraps me in a hug.

"How are you? Its been far to long" She genuienley smiles making me feel slightly guilty for calling her a slut.

"I have been good. What about yourself?" Just leave me alone, I want to go home cry and watch romantic movies.

"Did you go see the movie by yourself? You are still single? I'm not really surprised you were always a bit of a loner." She tries joking. I fake laugh and nod.

"Still single." And you are still a bitch.

"oh this is my fiance, James" She looks up at her fiance will such love in her eyes I almost gag. Nobody will ever look at me like that.

"Congrats" I smile my best and shake his hand. "I'm Ava" Introducing myself.

"Well we have to get going! It was great seeing you" She prances off before I can say goodbye. My phone starts buzzing in my pocket making me groan.

Fuckface(Eric): Hey Harry is at this bar I'm at rn

Me: Ok why are you telling me this? You were the one that said stay away

Fuckface(Eric): Yeah but you could come hangout with me and like show off your ass.

Fuckface(Eric): Or you could not forget to take your midol

Fuckface(Eric): HES COMING OVER HELP WUGUFHDIUHSDIUH

Me: HAVE FUN ASS DONT MAKE PERIOD JOKES

I laugh and get into my car driving to apartment. I need to Stay away from Harry Styles and thats exactly what I plan on doing. If he was bad news I am staying clear of him. I don't need that in my life. I don't need a man coming to my life fucking everything up. What if he made it better?

-

Why did Mondays have to be so dreadful? I had a shift in my dads restaurant today that I was not looking forward to. I quickly shower and put my oh so breath taking outfit for work. As I walk towards my car my phone buzzes in my back pocket.

Unknown Number: Hey Babe x -H

Me: Harry?

Unknown Number: How did you guess?

Me: Only person that calls me babe. Plus I took a wild guess since you have been stalking me and the little H

Harrrry_-_: So yes about what were talking about the other day my match you should come

Me: I said It wasn't my thing

Harrrry_-_: Yeah but it would mean sooooo much to me:))))

Me: Harry you don't even know me

Harrrry_-_: I want to know you. Think about it pleaseeee baby

Me: Don't call me that and no. You know Harry people don't have th enicest things to say about you

Harrrry_-_: Because people are assholes

Me: I gtg no texting aa driving

Harrrry_-_: Laters babe

Harrry_-_: CALL ME CHRISTAIN GREY

Me: NO

Harrry_-_: Only if I tie you up right?

Me: Yes

Harrrry_-_: That can be arranged

Me: Kinky. Bye Mr. Styles

Harrrry_-_: See you Friday, Mrs. Ray xx

I roll my eyes at that whole converstaion. I think I made it pretty damn obvious I didnt want anything. I didn't even ask him how he got my number! It would have to of been Eric. I'm going to chop his dick off. Harry was quite cute though and it seems like everything turns sexual with him.

All I know is from today til Friday Harry wouldn't be leaving my mind, along with if he was worth the risk.

A/n I suck 3+ votes for the next chapter? SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT JFTYDTUFUKGU