𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐰𝐨 || 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐

You sat beside him and waited until he looked up at you. His blonde hair on his forehead, those trembling soft lips, his red and puffy eyes from crying, he was a literal angel fell from heaven, all you wanted to do was wipe his tears away and embrace him.

He looked at you for some seconds before turning is head to the other side. You silently sighed "wanna talk to me?... I mean sometimes it's easier to talk to a stranger than someone you know" "why would you care?". You looked down at your hands "you're right, I just wanted to help" you said as you were about to stand up, but your actions stopped when you got lightly grabbed by your wrist "no wait, I didn't mean to be rude" his voice almost cracking at the end of the sentence. "It's just-it's just that..." he seemed to struggle with his words and you patiently waited "... what if you make fun of me too... like everyone else..." "what could possibly make me laugh at yo-" "t-that I'm an orphan a-and a bisexual" he cut you off "why would I laugh a- WAIT WHAT? What the actual fuck man?!" the guy stared at you at verge of crying again "hey, what I meant was that people are laughing at you for THIS?! I can't believe it!" talking about it made tears roll down his cheeks once again "people can be stupid sometimes... you shouldn't pay much attention to them" "...I try to", why would people do this to him? He's so innocent, you put a hand on his shoulder to comfort him "do you want to be my friend?" you asked out of the blue, making him look at you with a confused frown "w-why would you want me to b-be your friend?", he softly asked still sniffling a bit. You gave out a small chuckle before giving him an answer "it's not like I have friends, or to be more specific, I don't want to have people around me... but I'd like to befriend you and trust me you're the first person I ever asked so you better accept it" you laughed, your words sure affected the boy, as the ends of his plump lips curved up forming a smile on his face.

"Thank you uhh..." "Y/N" "thank you Y/N, I-I'm J-Jimin, Park Jimin" he stuttered a bit, but you found it cute. It was awkward just sitting there and the silence made it even worse. You stood up and extended you hand for him to take which he happily did, "oh I remember, I heard there's a basketball tournament tomorrow, wanna come with me?", he thought for a while and then nodded shyly, "great, I'll meet in front of the book shop at four, ok?" "ok" "well then, I'll get going now".

<< the next day >>

You finished reading your manga book and placed it down on the bedside table, your stretched your arms as you looked at the window in front of you, then it hit you, "the tournament!", you cursed under your breath and quickly got up to get dressed, as you were only in your undergarments.

You put your phone and keys in your pocket and left. You ran to the book shop where Jimin was waiting for you. "Sorry I'm late" your voice still breathy by running so fast "don't worry" "how long have you been waiting for?" "It doesn't matter Y/N, it's okay", looking down at your phone you realised you were 22 minutes late "don't tell me you waited for 22 minutes for ME?!" "Y/N let's go inside, please". He turned around and led you inside.

The stadium was quite big, "whooa" you exclaimed, earning a smile from Jimin.

The seats were all almost taken, there were a few free seats in the last rows, you took Jimin's wrist and ran to the seats before it was too late.

People cheering for their teams and girls screaming like crazy at the players who were about to play made you uncomfortable, at this point you regretted coming. You started having a conversation with Jimin, to be honest you liked talk to him, he didn't bother you nor he made you uncomfortable. "But I didn't see you last week at any of the classes" "that's because I'm starting from tomorrow" Jimin and you just found out that you both go to the same dance classes.

The match started, and somehow you couldn't take your eyes off Yoongi, he's a really good player. You weren't cheering for any of the teams, just casually choosing a team at the start of the match and see if they win. Every one or two minutes you would slightly glance at the guy next to you, happily cheering, making your heart flutter, it made you feel good that he was doing a lot better than yesterday. "Jimin, uhh d-do you want to spend s-some m-more time with m-me? Like a-after the match?" the hell Y/N?! AND WHAT WAS THE STUTTERING FOR?!!?, you mentally talking to yourself "sure Y/N".

After half an hour your stomach started growling, "I'm hungry" you pouted thinking aloud making Jimin look at you "do you wanna go to San's, the food's pretty good there, but we gotta hurry, it closes in an hour" "we'll go as soon as this match finishes, your favourite team's playing", the both of you exchanged smiles and turned to see the match. The match ended and from what it seemed like the team Jimin was cheering for won; you pulled Jimin's sleeve and he understood.

You got up and ran down the stairs and made your way towards the exit door, but in your rush you whipped around the corner and crashed into something, or someone to be precise. It was Yoongi. "Sorry Yoongi", he hummed as a 'it's okay', he glanced over at Jimin and then at your hand that was lightly holding his sleeve, and returning his gaze back to you he spoke "aren't you gonna watch me play Y/N?"

 "Sorry Yoongi", he hummed as a 'it's okay', he glanced over at Jimin and then at your hand that was lightly holding his sleeve, and returning his gaze back to you he spoke "aren't you gonna watch me play Y/N?"

[A/N: sorry if this chapter kinda sucked and it's not much]