23

Seungmin's P.O.V

"Why don't you stay for dinner?" I said to Hyunjin with one hand on the door and one on his arm. He checked his watch and frowned at me. "Please?" I asked, using my puppy eyes and pouting. He smiled and ruffled my hair.

"Fine, but only because you're too freaking adorable to say no to." I smiled and unlocked the door, dragging Hyunjin with me. We walked inside and all of the guys looked at us. I glanced at Hyunjin and he raised his eyebrows at me.

"Bringing him home to meet the family already?" Minho said with a smirk, and I glared at him. Hyunjin pulled me to his side and leaned to whisper in my ear.

"Where is your bathroom?" Hyunjin asked, and the guys all continued to watch us.

"Second door on the right." I said, pointing down the hall. He kissed my head and released me, walking down the hall. As soon as he was in the door, Jeongin and Felix started squealing and ran over to me, bombarding me with questions.

"Are you two dating?" Felix said, with a huge smile. "Did you bring him here to fuck? Or did you already fuck?" I slapped Felix and then Jeongin started to question me.

"Why is he here? Did you kidnap him? Are the police going to show up and arrest you? Am I an accessory to the kidnapping of a celebrity?" Jeongin said, his eyes widening in anticipation. I laughed at the difference between their questions and ignored both of them.

"I brought him here for dinner, so someone has to cook. Also, where is Woojin?" I asked them looking around. Minho stood up and started to walk toward the kitchen after we all looked at him, knowing that he was the best at cooking out if everyone here. Minho got out some ingredients and began to cook.

"He had a night class." Jeongin explained, wrapping his arms around me and clinging onto me. Felix peeled him off and carried him to the kitchen, setting him on the counter. Jeongin pouted until Lix shoved a rice cake in his mouth and he ate it happily, kicking his legs and humming.

"No one is allowed to tell Hyunjin anything embarrassing about me, or do anything crazy. Please don't scare him off! I really-" I said before hands wrapped around my waist and a head rested on my should.

"You really what, Minnie?" Hyunjin whispered, amusement in his voice. His breath on my ear making me shiver in his embrace.

"N-nothing!" I said, my words full of panic. I tried to squirm out of his hold, but he spun me around and pinned me against him. Our faces were only centimeters apart, I gasped and stared at him, not daring to speak a word.

"Don't lie to me, Minnie." He said, his face teasing me. "You really what? What were you going to say Minnie?" Hyunjin asked me, his face getting closer to mine with every word.

"Dinner is ready!" Minho said from the kitchen, giving me the perfect opportunity to escape. I pushed away from him and grabbed his hand, pulling him after me to the kitchen. He chuckled and followed me, still holding my hand.