𝚃.𝙶𝚒𝚢𝚞𝚞 // 𝙷𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗

Requested by  -graffiti

Okay so now im going to focus a lot more on this book lol ive got so many social medias i need to stay on and procrastinate is life

Anyways giyu oneshot here! And please don't think that im not going to do other req, i am just skipping to avoid the same character be in two or more consecutive chapter. ^-^

I hope you enjoy this one and hopefully you will stay positive! I made it extra funnier for you my dear friend ^-^

Enjoy!

╭••━━━━━»»------¤-----««━━━━━••╮

»»-------------------⋞╯

⋞╯--------------------»»

╰••━━━━━»»------¤-----««━━━━━••╯

Tomioka Giyuu is not a man of words, most of the time he'll rather stay quite and seldom speaks; but when he does he make sure to always be on the point. Thus in some cases, more like every time - whenever words leave his mouth, it would always end up irritating someone.

The water pillar, no matter how strong he really is he would always think that the inferiority is in him. His cold deep ocean eyes are similar to that of his talks. His unawareness of some particular topic and situation made him disliked by people. People like the feral pillar - Shinazugawa Sanemi.

But there is one. One who finds it unique and adorable whenever he does his actions.

One that understands and can apprehend the aloof Water hashira.

(Y/n) knew well that Giyuu doesn't have any negative approach and intentions yet his oblivious actions state so. But then that's what made her fall into the man. Harder than she imagined.

The way he chews his favourite dish; salmon daikon, with a large amount of thrill and excitement as he eats up. The way his cold penetrating orbs glares as he decapitates demons. Sure he is titled as a depressed bitch, but for her; Giyuu is just Giyuu.

The man she fell deeply in love with.

Here they are now, taking a little break by the porch; watching the sakura petals blew and past by in front of them. They both stayed silent, enjoying the cool breeze of the morning before setting off to the battlefield.

She hummed softly as her fingers brushed onto his untied, long hair. A gentle smile tugged her lips; admiring how soundless and peaceful the water pillar sleeps on her lap. His lips parted so slightly as he breaths, his eyes kept closed making his lashes come into view. The way he snuggled in closer for warmth makes her heartbeat with a sigh.