Chapter 11

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

"Did you find anything new recently Tim? " Nightwing walked up to Tim, who was typing furiously on the Bat computer, He was searching up the weird thing that kidnapped Lila .

"No! It just appeared that day it attacked you and kidnapped that girl, it was like it was already targeting her or something..." He trailed off.

"But what if it was..." Bruce started, then everyone in the cave stared at each other before advancing.

"We should probably check her background, it might have some clues " Tim opened her Bio file.

*Pic of Lila*

Name : Lila Rossi ( Missing)

Age : 16

Relatives

•Mother :Gina Rossi ( Deceased)

•Father : Carter Watson ( Active )

•Siblings : Jennifer Rossi ( Deceased sister)

•Aunt : Rebecca Smith ( Active)

Cousins : Amber Smith and Andy smith.

"What happened to her family? Where is her father? " Jason questioned, Tim shrugged and clicked on his name, there eye's widen at the screen.

"Her father is one of the most criminal mafia in Italy, And Gina didn't know her husband was one until she find out he was hiding some stuff in the house, so they divorced, but he wanted his daughters to be with him, but Gina got away with the older one, the young daughter was shot by him, so he was arrested ever since" Tim said with shock.

"And two weeks ago, Gina had a car accident in Paris and didn't make it, so Lila moved in with the Smith family" He finished.

"So We got nothing, None of this relates with the situation we have" Damian grumbled.

"He's right, but we can find some clues at where this all happened, we need to find the girl and we can't if we couldn't locate the creature" Batman wore his cowl.

"Suit up" He commanded.

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

"I was scared if i told anyone about this" Mrs.Rossi or known now as Mrs.Smith.

"You did the right thing, And i promise you i will find your niece and bring her back" Ladybug placed her hand on Rebecca's shoulder.

"Thank you, she's the only thing i have that's from my sister" She teared up.

"Mommy? Are you crying?" A little boy popped out from behind her, she wiped her tears and shooked no.

"who were you talking to?" He asked as he held her hand, she furrowed her brows and turned to face Ladybug, but she was already gone.

"Nobody dear, let's get you back to bed"

"Do you miss Lila?" he curiously asked her, she nodded slowly as he suddenly had a scowl on his face.

"I don't miss her, she's a meanie Liar"

"Andy!"

"What? It's true Mommy"

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

"She didn't ran away, but she has been kidnapped, but....by something, not someone" She shivered.

"Can you describe it?"

"It was monster, it had claws and....a human face?..." She mumbled.

Ladybug's eyes widen as she spoken.

"That's all i need to know..."

"So what do you guys want me to get?" Red robin pressed his comm.

"Now is not the time for food Drake, get me some Chinese takeout" Robin grumbled.

"Code names babybird, I'll have a Cheese burger" Nightwing responded, Robin rolled his eyes.

"I want-" Red hood started but suddenly Robin cuts him off.

"Shhhhhh!" He shushed, " You guys seeing this?" He asked.

"Yes we can! You just literally cut me off Demon spawn! Rude! And they say you have manners!"

"Shut up Todd! There's someone wearing a ladybug-themed suit, I'm following them " He whispers, Ladybug was returning home but she had company.

"Don't lose them Robin, you don't know what they can do" Batman commanded, then red hood snickered.

"Yeah Demon, Follow a Little girl wannabe hero to see if she's dangerous" he says sarcastically, Robin growls and stops.

"Red hood stop that, Robin just continue" Batman scolded.

Robin rolled his eyes and followed ladybug.

She sensed someone following her, so she stopped in her place, Robin hid in the shadows so she won't see him, but that won't fool her.

"I know your here" She rolled her eyes, he walked out of the dark slowly and narrowed his eyes.

"Who are you? Reveal yourself" He spoke as held a batarang preparing for any surprise attack.

"I'm Ladybug, Nice to meet you Robin" She smiled, he swore he saw that smile before.

"Nice to meet you too cutie!" Red hood mimicked Robins Voice over the comms, The other laughed their butts off as Robin grunted.

"What are you doing here? Young children like you should be inside" Ladybug squints her eyes as Robin referred her as a ' Young Child '.

"FWI I'm no-" A weird sound cuts her off and both she and Robin realizes that sounds like a pair of flapping wings.

Their gaze meets up with the Creature, More like Miraculous Holder.

"What the heck ? Why does it look so realistic ?" Ladybug wondered out loud, This was the Bat miraculous holder, But damn it doesn't look friendly.

"Nice of you to join us Ladybug" He spoke for the first time, He growled and attacked her.

"Batman We need backup!"

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

Oh no, The Bat miraculous holder just showed up, What will happen next? *Shrugs*

Anyway, I have some good and bad news, The Bad news is I'm moving to another house and won't be able to update for sometime, the good news is I'll be thinking about whats going to happen next, so i could update fast.

And Its been over a whole year since i joined wattpad! Yeah! I love being here with you guys.

I'm happy this book will reach 20k soon Thank you all!

I'll just stop rambling now...

~Be_Spoiled03