Chapter 19: Should she stay? or go?

Gavial pictured above for those who don't know who she is

{Doctor}

Gavial came over to the lab while Echo, Shadow, and I were working on our research. Echo came up with the medicine that would dull the Oropathy and halt it's progress. that was the best we could do until we could do further research.

I did appreciate the fact that she came in quietly and not scare all of us like the way Swire did the last time.

"Doctor...we have another Individual." She said 

"Another one? Who?"

"Her name is Ako. we want you to check her out. we can't really do anything else with her until you decide what you want us to do with her."

"Another girl? hm."

Shadow looked over his shoulder

"Well of course it would be a girl...there is not many of us guys in the first place..."

"I wonder why..." Echo wiggled her eyebrows teasingly. Both of them snickered.

"Oh stop it...I hire whoever is available. to me." I said.

"Don't mess up on anything while I'm gone you guys." I said.

I went with Gavial. We walked side by side together. 

"When did she come?" I asked as we walked down the Lab halls.

"well...She didn't really come in. Adnachiel and his girls found her bleeding out on the outskirts of Lungmen. She looked all worn out and she had a nasty cut on her leg. Something must have happened out there."

we took the elevator up into the fifth floor then we continued on the Grand hall.

"is she a civilian or something?"

"Uuhh...well'' Gavial looked hesitant. "She...was wearing Reunion gear. We searched her clothes and found a Reunion I.D. We did agree to heal her because she was starting to slip away. She is as good as new now, but we need your advice on what to do next."

"Another Reunion member? I can't keep bringing on Reunion member. I took in Talulah and W because I personally knew W before Rhodes Island took me in. What if she is a spy or something?'' Gavial shrugged.

"we didn't find any wire taps or any other gear or anything... to be honest, it looked like someone was trying to kill her."

"I don't know... I'll have to talk to her first."

I began to wonder if the Reunion figured out where we were. it could be. I wasn't a cruel or cold person by any means...but if she were still faithful to the Reunion I would have to either lock her up or boot her back onto the Countryside.

We went to the Other rooms where we kept prisoners. Of course that's where she would be. Gavial led me to the Interrogation room.

It was only us and Adnachiel. I looked through the one way window. There was a girl sitting out in the room. She had waist long white hair. She was about my height, she was very pale and...looked depressed. she had a rather gorgeous golden colored eyes.

She leaned against the blank white wall, bouncing a small tennis ball off the other side of the room. She was dressed in jeans and a white R.I. tee shirt.

"This is her?'' I asked. Adnachiel nodded.

"yep...we found her in the Countryside. she was alone and in a critical condition. Red found this. she must have thrown it off to the side."

He handed me a Reunion coat. The white was more of a yellowish color. and it was ripped.

her previous clothes were folded on the table too. along with an I.D tag and a laminated photo. I walked over and picked it up. It featured the same girl hugging another girl from behind. The other girl in the photo was a feline girl....long dark blue hair...Aqua colored eyes...both of them were dressed in casual clothes. The picture looked like it was taken on a beach. She had her chin rested on the Feline girl's shoulder. The feline held the girl's hands which were positioned on her abdomen. Both were smiling and happy looking. there were a few other photos of the same feline. This girl must have been a close friend of hers.