Hanging.

Your pov:
We were all sat in Tommy's office ready for our payment, I was sat with John, him gripping onto my hand. We were all ready to leave when next thing I knew John was leading me out of his office and we were being slammed against the wall by coppers. I thought as many of them as I could but it all got to much, I was being slammed on the concrete floor. I felt the blood run down my cheek and my nose, I look at Tommy watching us being taken to the cars. I look around and everything felt like it was going in slow motion. I see John trying to get to me and I feel myself fighting free of the coppers holding me. I run towards John and swing my arms around his neck, I feel him leaving kisses on my neck, I move and kiss him like everything depended on it. I feel John being pulled off me, eventually I let them win, I am pulled away from my the one I love most.
'I love you John!' I just hear a 'Y/n! I love you !' Before we were both dragged away.

John pov:
It's been a few days since the coppers took us, I have been sat here on a fucking metal block just thinking. What the fuck did Tommy think would happen. I am away from my future wife, my children, my family. Fuck I miss y/n, her touch, her smell, her smile, her kisses, just her, I love her so much and she isn't here. I just sit, stripped down to my vest and trousers when I hear keys rattle and my cell door opening, I just think it's the men who come down here and beat me up again so I keep my head down and think of y/n, I am to weak to fight them off.
'John...' I hear her voice, my head snaps out of my thought and I look up at her. Stood there was my y/n in her silk pink dress that she would wear under her dress, she had no shoes on, her eyes bloodshot and her nose was bloody. I stand up straight away and take those few fast steps towards her and wrap myself around her not wanting to let go. I place a hand on her lower back and a hand on top of her hair as she hides her face in the crook of my neck feeling her hot breath on my skin sent shivers down my spine. I pull away a little, placing my forehead on hers, she brought her hand to my face wiping the few tears I didnt know I cried.
'John I love you so fucking much.'
'Y/n I love you too so so fucking much' I reply running my fingers gently through her hair not moving my forehead from hers looking deep into her blue eyes.
'John, you know what's about to happen, dont you?' I see the pain in her eyes, I know we are about to be hung other wise we wouldn't be talking to each other.
'I know...I wish I could call you my wife right now, you and the children are my world and those fuckers aren't takeing you away, I love you with everything I have. Fuck if we weren't here, we would be at home talking about the wedding and you would have that smile that brightend up my day.' I pull my forehead off hers and cup her face with one of my hands as the other one stayed on her back.
'Let's be honest we would be fucking on the table by now' she says this a light chuckle this made me smile seeing her chuckle and sence a little happiness.
'John you are the best thing that ever happened to me and I wish we were fucking on a table instead of here but we aren't and nothing is gonna change that, what's about to happen...this is the end John and I hate to say it but it is and I desperately dont want it to be the end cause you and I, we are always gonna be there fore each other in this lifetime and the next, I love you, I really do love you'
Before I could reply her lips crash into mine, they fall perfectly insink, I press harder making it more passionate, biting onto the bottom lip gently pulling it down slightly and slipping my tough in, our toughs dance to the perfect song. I feel y/n being pulled away from me and I am being pushed into the corner and y/n is dragged away from me. We were both pulled out the cell and dragged down hallways, we both shout for each other. Then y/n is taken down a different way.
'John ! John ! Let me go! John' she shout and scream, I push the men off me and grab her hand and pull her into a tight hug, the men pulling us apart again, I feel my hand being gripped tighter and they pull us apart. A man lifts y/n and pulls her causing her hand to slip, our fingers brush and we are split apart.
'Y/n! Get the fuck off me! Y/n!' She was gone carried away, I watched the love of my life being ripped away from me and there was nothing I could do about it. I hear her shouts and screams get farther away from me. I get pushed past cells that's when I spot him...
'Arthur!'