🌹Chapter 10🌹

Liam's POV
WHAT THE HELL IS MUM DOING HERE!!
"Liam you will do no such thing just because the poor girl came late to work once you want to fire her, Liam that's cruel and unfair and I'm sure I did not train you to be this way," my mum said to me.

"But mum..."I said trying to reason with her before I was cut off.

"No buts Liam you will apologize to the poor girl," she said and I took a glance at Kayla who was at the corner, head bowed in either sadness or defeat anyways I could care less.

"Mum I can't and I won't do such, what do you think that is making me, mum I don't go back on my words plus she deserved it she made me lose a deal worth millions, "I said hoping mum will take my side.

"No Liam you will apologize to her and we both know that deal doesn't even matter, the loss of the money won't put a dent in your already fat pocket," she said.

I don't know why mum will be on the side of this loser what is so special about her.

Bending to her will I mumbled an apology to Kayla,  who nodded in approval. Mum then went over to her and pulled her into her embrace, hugging her tightly.

What the hell. Where is my mum that refused body contact with anyone but family members and by that I mean me and a few cousins? Why is she then hugging Kayla?

"Ok so that is settled Kayla dear can you please wait outside for a while and I'm sorry for my son's stupid act" mum said to Kayla." And you sit down we are about to talk," she said pointing at me.

After Kayla left the office I sat down with mum sitting in the chair opposite mine, she began."My son you are now getting older and the older you get there are dime things you ought to do such as marriage and I'm not getting any younger too in about a few years I may be dead, and you are to take over the Hawkins empire and I desperately want to see my son get married and have children before I die" she said stunning the hell out of me. (A/N: Finally the time we have all been waiting for.)

"Mum what the hell you are not dying anytime soon you are responding to your drugs, so do not say you are dying anytime soon okay?" I said to her, I can't bear it if mum dies, she is my only family after dad died.

"Liam I'm already so old I'm 68 I am not as energetic as before, so I want you to start dating again you can't dwell in the past, she said making me remember how she betrayed me. (A/N: Okay so who is this she ' that made Liam's already sour mood go sourer😮😮)

"Okay, mum I promise I'll start dating once I'm free which I'm not anytime soon, "I said hoping to evade mum.

"Oh no you don't Liam we are talking about right now, what about your beautiful assistant Kayla she is nice, well mannered and really pretty too, you guys will make the most beautiful kids"

Did she just say, kids!!?   and Kayla?....Mmmmm!!

A/N
So how was it?  And finally, we are about to get to the showdown😁😁
I know it's little but my brain could not bring out any more ideas but I promise the next one will belong😊😊

Also thanks for the 500+reads🎉🎉, you guys rock!🎉
Please ignore the typos I'll try to edit them later🙈

Please vote💚
Comment💛 and
Share💜

Xoxo💙
Peckie💓