XXXII

"I am engaged bitch!" Yanni squealed, showing her ring again

"I am engaged bitch!" Yanni squealed, showing her ring again. She was still on cloud nine, and had been since Christmas.

"My sis is a soon to be football wife, I know that's right," Sincere laughed. They were actually on their way to the stadium to see her fiancé play. He didn't want her working today, so no press, no social media managing, just sitting on the sidelines watching him work.

"I still can't wrap my mind around it, like it's crazy to even think I'm gonna be married. My last name gon change and everything," she kept the same grin on her face.

"Yes ma'am, E'ani Boudreaux on the way," Nyx smirked. "Y'all picked a date or y'all too busy celebrating," she raised her eyebrow making Yanni laugh with a slight blush, because all they'd been doing for the past week had been 'celebrating' their engagement.

"We haven't decided yet. I'm thinking maybe spring though? Like March or May? I think it'd be pretty. I'm almost positive he's gonna want a destination—like he doesn't have ten million family members to account for," she chuckled.

As they arrived, the girls made their way to their seats. She never wanted to sit in the skyboxes with the rest of the girlfriends and wives. She didn't know them at all, and she was mores comfortable in the crowd anyway—she'd been coming to games as a kid and wasn't sure she'd be able to enjoy it so far away from the action.

"You texted your boy yet? You know he act like if you don't they gon lose," Nyx smirked getting comfortable next to Roman—who had been silent all day. As usual.

"I'm about to," Yanni smiled. He treated her like a good luck charm, he looked for her texts, he came to give her a kiss before every game, at halftime he did the same, especially if it'd been a bad game he was immediately near her—if his coaches weren't keeping him away.

: good luck bubba 🥰 i just got here, im waiting on you. remember what we talked about, don't let them people get in your head. don't let nothing get in your head you just keep your eyes on the endzone. i love you baby 💕

After she sent the text, she sent a picture of herself cheesing in his jersey she took before she left the house, just to make him smile.

"Ro, can you get me nachos before kickoff please baby," Nyx asked, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Mhm, you gotta let me go first," he chuckled. She lifted her head and let his hand go, and he got up, giving her a kiss before leaving.

"He do whatever she say now," Yanni smirked.

"That baby turned him into a her personal butler," Sincere laughed, as did Yanni. Nyx was indeed 8 weeks pregnant. "And after all that shit she was talking about not having a baby too? He got you good,"

"He did," Nyx whined. "He just made it sound so perfect, us being parents and all that. I was very much against it at first—I wanted no parts. But I don't know, seeing him wanna be a daddy changed my heart I guess," she smiled.