23

"Wait, wait, wait, wait-" Jin told looking at the four males before him. Jungkook looking confused, Yoongi and Jimin with their heads down, and Hoseok the serious one. "Are you serious?"

Hoseok nodded. "Yep..." 

"You guys seriously got kicked out of the hotel, cause Yoongi and Jimin were having sex too loud?" Jin asked and Hoseok nodded again. Jin just windshield laughed as he slapped his knee and clutched his sides, leaning on Namjoon for support. "THAT'S THE DUMBEST THING IVE HEARD HEARD SOMEONE DO BECAUSE THEY WERE HORNEY! Only second to Namjoon's expensive girl song!" Jin continued to wheeze.

"HEY! I TOLD YOU NOT TO BRING IT UP AGAIN!" Namjoon yelled. 

"Nope, you gotta live with it, buddy!" Jin patted his shoulder.

"I don't understand why they had to kick ME out too. I was in a separate room!" Jungkook groaned. 

Hoseok only sighed, looking at his two boyfriends. When he expected them to call he expected them to tell him it was safe to come back, not a frantic Jimin saying they just lost the room at the hotel. "Because we all came in together and paid together... So uh... Can we stay here?" Hoseok asked. 

Jin nodded trying to catch his breath. "Yeah... We have a guest room. For Jungkook." Jin chuckled. 

"What about Hoseok and I?" Jimin questioned, only to shut up as he saw Hoseok give a small warning glare. 

Jin tilted his head. "Oh? Sorry I assumed you'd be staying with Yoongi." He looked over to the oldest of the trio, who kept his head down. 

"They could but our apartment is too small for four people, and my bed is only a queen, we wouldn't fit," Yoongi muttered not wanting to look up, still embarrassed at the situation. 

"That sounds like a challenge..." Jimin muttered. Hoseok was quick to shush them both. 

Jin finally caught his breath with a small nod. "Sure we can set up something in the office, right Namjoon?" He asked turning to his soulmate.

Namjoon nodded. "Yeah, it's not a problem. You'll have to deal with Rapmonie's hair though."

"We are only doing this for our son you know." Jin winked with another chuckle. 

"Your son?" Hoseok questioned. 

"Yeah, Jungkook. He's our son now." Jin puffed out his chest proudly. 

"I have parents..." Jungkook defended, he wasn't some orphan. 

Jin nodded. "Yes. Us. While you are in Seoul, we are your parents." He declared. 

Jungkook shrugged. "Alright."

"Thank you so much." Hoseok politely bowed, the others following suit. "Now I have to deal with these two," Hoseok said as Jimin and Yoongi tensed up. Hoseok dragged them out of the couple's condo giving another small thanks. 

Jin hummed. "Well, if they are going out I might as well start dinner."

"I'll help!" Namjoon offered. 

"NO! I'll invite Taehyung over. Do you know if he's still having a headache?" Jin asked looking across the street. 

Namjoon simply shrugged. "Go ahead and ask him over. I'll go set up the office." He smiled showing his dimples. 

"Don't break anything please!" Jin called watching Namjoon's figure slip past the corner. He turned to Jungkook and smiled. "You don't mind if I call Taehyung over right?"

"Nope, I don't mind... He's uhhhh..." Jungkook tried to think, he knew the name sounded familiar, the male having been mentioned in passing. "Yoongi's? Friend?" He questioned. 

Jin nodded. "Yeah, he's Yoongi's friend who moved here from Daegu with him. He's had really bad headaches recently. I've been dropping soup off for him but now that he's feeling better I think it'll be nice to invite him over while the other three are on a date. So he doesn't have to sit in the apartment alone." He told sending over a text to Taehyung, the other sending a text back saying he'd be over in a minute.

Jungkook hummed in understanding. "Not a problem. Also from the sounds of it, I don't think they are having a date..." 

"I think they are. Now that all three of them are finally getting along they'll be doing things together for a while." Jin hummed digging through the fridge. 

"What makes you think that?" 

"Hmm. Intuition." Jin told with a shrug. "Do you mind getting the good napkins from the closet in the hallway for me?" Jungkook nodded and walked off down the hallway, hand still brushing the wall, like it always did. 

There was a knock on the door and Jin called that it was open. Taehyung slipped into the house with a smile as he approached Jin. "Where is everyone?"

"Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin are out on a date after they got themselves kicked out of a hotel. So Namjoon is setting up the office and guest room for them and Jungkook. Who is getting napkins for me." Jin told as he grabbed some meat and put it on the counter. 

Taehyung tilted his head. "Wait they got kicked out of a hotel? Why? Spill the tea fill me in!" 

"Yoongi and Jimin were having sex too loud and people complained." Jin chuckled at the situation again. 

Taehyung laughed as well. "Damn, we know what the D in AgustD stands for now. Didn't know ma boi could clap those cheeks." He leaned on the kitchen island to support himself. 

"Hey! Jin! Uhhh... You have a lot of napkins which ones do you want?" Jungkook called from the hallway. 

"Oh shoot! Taehyung go help him. They are white and green ones. They are Namjoon's favorite cause they have different plants on them." Jin explained. 

Taehyung gave him a thumbs up before slipping off down the hallway. Noticing the male at the end of the dark hallway awkwardly patting around the closet. He flicked the light switch on that seemed to startle the other. "It would help to look with the lights on you know." He hummed.

"Ah... Uh. I only started seeing recently so I have things to get used to. Aish! Why are things so blurry? I wonder if I need glasses. Oh, wait things are coming into focus!" Jungkook muttered to himself as he turned to the other male that was now standing beside him. All the air leaving his lungs at the sight.

Ever since he gained his vision back it had been blurry on and off yet the sight of the male standing before him was the clearest he'd ever seen. His stunning features illuminated by the light above them. It took Jungkook a moment to even process that he now saw in color. 

Taehyung looked around to make sure he was really seeing in color. As he was looking around he felt arms wrap around his neck as Jungkook pulled him in a close hug, hands roaming his body. 

Jungkook wasn't quite sure how to process meeting his soulmate. Or meeting people in general. So he did what he always did. Hug them, feel them. He closed his eyes and pulled Taehyung close. They were roughly the same height, the older's skin quite soft as he brushed his fingertip's against it. The soft fabric of his shirt clung to him. He could feel the older's small about of stubble on his cheeks. His fluffy hair that was short underneath and long on top. Jungkook dug his face into Taehyung's neck inhaling the older's scent. The faint smell of his fruity body wash still lingered. 

Jungkook smiled as he felt Taehyung wrap his arms around his waist, nuzzle his face into his hair.

He could get used to this feeling.

~

:) Taekook.

I'm soft. 

It was important to me that Jungkook's reaction was different from the others in a way because he had been blind. Which is why instead of describing the colors I wanted to describe what Taehyung felt like to him. Because that's what he had been doing nearly all his life. Feeling his way around.