14

Chapter Fourteen - Friendly Intrusion

"Breakfast is made. I'll see you later okay?" Roman murmurs as he leans down to peck my lips. "Sweet dreams Lena."

"Hmm, bye Rome." I mumble back sleepily and hear him chuckle quietly before leaving the room. A few seconds later I hear the front door shut and the security system become engaged.

I woke up earlier this morning just as he got out of bed. But the second I moved I couldn't stop the noise of discomfort from escaping my lips. I was incredibly sore because of not having sex for a while, Roman's length and size, and the fact that we had multiple rounds last night. He was very sweet and caring about it though. He had run a bath straight away and carried me to it before getting in himself. I had dozed off a few times while he bathed me and washed my hair before drying me off and getting me into comfy pajamas.

Sighing contently, I stay in bed for another hour before finally getting up. I brush my teeth again before changing into a t-shirt and sweatpants. Grabbing the breakfast Roman had made from the kitchen I make my way to the sitting room and start on the next season of Friends. Sure, I've watched it about a million times but I can never get enough.

But around two o'clock while I'm reading a book I hear someone trying to unlock the door. Roman has already texted me that he won't be back until eight tonight so the only person that I can think of trying to get in is D.S. himself. Cursing under my breath I jump off the chair and hurry into the kitchen to grab some weapons. Finding a large knife and a stun gun I make my way towards the door with them held high.

But before I can reach it the door opens and I hear a girlish scream which causes me to scream as well. Only for it to die down when I see an older couple, seemingly in their mid-forties, standing at the threshold. The woman is frowning in confusion and her blonde hair is in a ponytail. She has a blue-green eyes and is wearing a beige coat with black jeans and boots. A man stands beside her with brown hair and green eyes, a strong and muscular build. He's dressed in blue denim jeans and a black sweater.

I frown in confusion before pointing my knife at them threateningly. "Who are you?"

"Excuse me?! You're the one in my son's house!" The woman narrows her eyes at me and her words make my jaw drop.

"You're Roman's parents?!" I squeak before setting the knife and gun to the side. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry! Nobody has visited before so I wasn't expecting you."

They blink at me in surprise before his mother walks up to me and cups my face. "Oh, poor girl! My son keeps you here all day?! Come on, let's get you out of this place!"

I perk up in interest before nodding with a cheeky grin. "Sure, let me uh...get changed."

I run to the room and get dressed in more appropriate clothing before grabbing my phone. When Mac came over the other day we exchanged numbers after both men decided it'll be safer for me if I can't reach Roman. I know Roman will say no so I text him to ask if I can leave for a while. He replies seconds later with numerous laughing emojis as he comments about how mad Roman's going to be. But after checking the cameras and confirming that they are indeed Roman's parents, he gives me the green light and tells me that he'll have a car follow me around for safety measures which is relieving.

Meeting Roman's parents in the sitting room I watch as they leave some food for Roman and check the house before taking me with them. I cackle evilly in my mind as I get into their car and they drive off. We talk some more about ourselves and I find out that their names are Michelle and Evan and that they're taking me to their family ranch in Dallas. My eyes widen momentarily at the fact that we're leaving Houston but I shrug it off. I'm finally outside and I know it'll only be a matter of hours before Roman finds me so I might as well make the most of it.