𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR:JACOB IMPRINTED

CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR:
JACOB IMPRINTED

EMMA STAYED IN JASPER'S embrace until Alice walked in the room. The two Whitlock siblings looked at the girl as a soft sigh fell from her lips.

"It's Renesmee." Alice told them. "Bella didn't make it."

"I'm assuming my wife is with the child." Emma asked with the roll of her eyes, a scowl falling on her lips. Alice just nodded her head in response.

"You should talk to her." Alice tells the girl.

Emma scoffed. "I'd rather not. It'll just end in an argument anyways." Alice and Jasper shared a look with one another as Emma sat down on her brothers futon. She leaned her head against the wall and closed her eyes as a soft sigh fell from her lips. Her eyes opened when she heard Edward.

"Alice! Jasper! Emma!" He called. The three took a moment to listen in before walking out of the room and finding Edward just in time to watch him break Jacob's arm and then slam him against the wall.

"Well, that was uncalled for." Emma muttered before following Edward out of the house. The four looked at the wolves that appeared from the woods. There were so many of them.

"We're out numbered." Jasper and Emma both spoke up.

"By a lot." Alice agreed.

"I won't let them hurt my family." Edward said, determination clear on his face. The wolves all growled before lunging forward, the four vampires meeting them halfway. Emma quickly kicked one into a tree as another one lunged at her. Emma let out a grunt as she was slammed on the ground before she punched the wolf away and stood up again only for a wolf to slam into her and sending her flying into a tree. She grit her teeth before snarling at the two wolves that were coming towards her. One lunged at her only for Amelia to appear and tackle it to the ground. Emma punched the other wolf in the face before taking hold of its mouth and throwing it away from her. When she heard Alice's screams she growled and went to attack only for Leah to beat her to it and start fighting with the wolf. Carlisle, Esme, and Emmett all joined the group and continued to fight them. Emma looked around before her eyes glowed a dangerous red. She focused on the wolves before allowing the energy to shoot out from her hands and shove all of them backwards.

The family of vampires stood at the bottom of the porch steps as Emma let the magic disappear, an exhausted sigh leaving her lips. She was so drained, and weak. She needed to feed soon or someone was going to end up getting hurt. They all looked at the wolves, daring them to come closer only for Jacob to run out of the house and jump in front of the family.

"Stop! It's over!" Jacob shouted, making Sam growl dangerously at him. "If you kill her, you kill me."

Sam then lunged at Jacob, sending him flying backwards and forcing him to turn into his wolf form. He landed on the ground and slowly stalked towards the pack of wolves, snarls falling from his lips. Jacob goes up to Sam, growling at the pack leader. Emma watched as a look of realization fell over Edward's face.

"Jacob imprinted." Edward spoke up. "They can't hurt her. Whoever a wolf imprints on can't be harmed. It's their most absolute law." The vampires all watched as the wolves slowly backed up before finally turning and running off into the woods. This of course gave Jasper the opportunity to look at Emma with worry.

"Jazz, I'm fine." Emma assured, though her voice was full of exhaustion.

Jasper shook his head. "No you're not."

"Jas-"

"Esme, she needs to feed." Jasper said, looking at the mother figure of the family.

"No, I don't. I can wait another day." Emma assured, looking at her mother before looking back at Jasper. "I promise, I'm alright." Emma offered him the best smile she could muster before she walked up the steps and entered the home.

☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎

Rosalie, Alice, and Amelia all cleaned Bella's now dead body. She was dangerously still, but Alice had a vision that the girl was going to wake up soon. So, the three took the time to fix her up while Emma went to hunt. Of course, Jasper forced the girl to go and then Emma forced him to come with her. So, the two hunted until that gold color was back in their eyes and they were both satisfied. The two walked in the home and listened as they heard Bella's slow heartbeat. The siblings exchanged a look just as her heart stopped.

Bella, who now looked completely healthy opened her eyes. Only, instead of there being brown eyes, there was red instead.

 Only, instead of there being brown eyes, there was red instead

807 words

Authors note: And we're done with part 1 of breaking dawn and we are moving onto part 2! Which means that this book is almost done :(

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH