Chapter 15: Disagreement

Sorry for the short chapter :(
Hope you enjoy anyways xx

***

I got ready to elbow the person in the ribs, before a familiar voice cut me off.

"Think that was funny did you?" Jaxon hissed into my ear. Rolling my eyes, I shoved him off of me spinning around.

"Don't sneak up on me like that, I could've hurt you." I scolded him, annoyed by his lack of thinking.

In response he just rolled his eyes at me, before going back to glaring. "That little stunt wasn't funny" Is he seriously mad at me right now.

"No, you don't get to be mad at me. We both agreed that we could kiss other people." I growled out at him.

"Actually we agreed that I would kiss other girls to avoid suspicion. You on the other hand don't need to do that, No one would even question it if you didn't speak to another guy, let alone kiss them." He answered as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"You can fuck right off if you think for a single second that I'm going to be fine having you eat a random girl's face in school whenever I'm around but expect me to only touch you. That's not how this is going to go." I was nearly screaming out of frustration. I can't believe this guy.

"Are you seriously going to let jealousy get in the way of this working out." I had to laugh at that.

"Me? You're the one that's ruining a perfectly good deal out of jealousy. Your possessiveness is the whole reason for this argument.
Imagine it was the other way round, would you like it if I constantly kissed guys in front of you and expected you to not kiss any other girl, Huh? Would you like that?" I asked shoving him with each question I asked. Trying to get him to understand how I feel.

"I'm not doing this to hurt you, I'm doing this FOR you, so that we can keep doing this without being caught." He tried to defend himself.

"I get that, I do. But we're not even together! You can't tell me who I can and can't see. We're friends with benefits Jaxon. That's it" I said exasperated, looking up at him. He just shook his head and walked off.

Ok so maybe that was a little harsh, but it's true. Neither of us want to admit it but it is. We're not and never will be a couple. Our families would never accept it and everything and everyone would be against us. I'm enjoying our friends with benefits deal, but if it keeps causing these types of arguments then it's not going to last very long.

***

I left after Jaxon walked away. I thought we would have spent the rest of the weekend together but obviously not. Oh well.

Walking up to my apartment door, I went to use my key when I realised that the door was unlocked. That's odd, I swear I locked it earlier.

Reaching my hand round, I grab the gun from my waistband and push the door open. Walking in I notice that the kitchen light is on and I can hear my cupboards banging. Very discreet if it's a robber.

As I get closer to the kitchen, I spot the figure with their back turned to me. It's a man. Raising my gun up higher I decide it's time to make my presence known.

"Turn around slowly" I ordered; my voice low. The figure froze for a second before spinning cautiously on his heel.

I let out a sigh of relief  and out my gun down when I recognised the intruder. Harris.

"What the hell are doing in here? How did you even get in?" I asked a little annoyed by the fact that he never talks to me yet finds its somehow acceptable to break into my apartment and raid the kitchen.

"Sorry I was hungry and I'm not allowed to leave the area. Plus I thought you were out." He shrugged as if there was nothing wrong with this situation.

"You didn't answer my question. How did you get in?" I repeated, very curious to know.

"Jaxon gave me a key so that I could get in if something ever happened." How dare he. I mean it makes sense but how dare he do that without my permission. I swear he better not have his own copy. He is still technically my enemy.

"Does Jaxon have a key?"

"Yes, he does, Tyler on the nightshift has one too." I stared dumbfounded at him. What the fuck. I hardly know these people yet all of a sudden, they have access to where I live.  Hell, I didn't even know the night shift guy is called Tyler until right now.

I'm definitely not comfortable with this. The locks are getting changed first thing tomorrow.

"Soooo, do you want to watch a movie or something?" My head snaps back in the direction of Harris, standing awkwardly in my Kitchen. I give him a look of disbelief.

"You've completely ignored any and every conversation I've tried to have with you over these past few weeks. Then when you finally speak to me, its only because I've caught you after breaking into my house to eat my food. Now you have the audacity to ask me to watch a movie with you as if we're friends."  I let out aggravated.

He just looks at me and shrugs sheepishly, "I guess?"

I narrow my eyes at him "Get out" my tone was thretening.

"Yea ok" he says then starts to walk towards the door, before pausing and rushing back to the kitchen. I stare incredously as he grabs a box of cookie dough bites and runs out.

That little bitch.

After now being annoyed for the third time today, I decide it's time for bed before anyone else can piss me off. I'm nearly to my bedroom door when I hear a knocking on the door. I throw my head back groaning. I swear to god, Harris is not taking any more of my food.

Stomping to the door I swing it open, "I swear to fuck Harris-" I'm cut off when I notice Jaxon standing there with a surprised face.

"Oh it's you." I turn around to walk further in, leaving the door open for him.

"Why did you knock, you've got a key don't you." I let out, irritated.

He just looked at me. "You know it's for safety reasons." He justified.

"Safety reasons? Last time I checked, giving random people the key to my house was not safe in the slightest. I mean seriously, you won't let them talk to me yet you give them a key so that they can get into my house whenever they damn please. What if I'm in the shower and they barge in. Ever think of that?"

What is wrong with people these days?

He just rolled his eyes at me. Bastard. "They are my trusted men princess, they would never do that. They know better. Plus I feel safer knowing that if something ever happened that they could get into the apartment to help you." He said in a gentle tone, trying to calm me down.

"You do realise that if someone broke in to hurt me that the door would most likely be open or destroyed anyways. A key wouldn't be needed smartass." I concluded.

"There are more threats out there than just someone breaking in Aleja, I shouldn't need to remind you. Now I'm done with this discussion. This isn't what I came for." he said in a final tone.

"What did you come for then?" I questioned.

"I didn't want to leave things that way. Besides, I was planning to put our agreement to good use tonight" He smirked moving closer to me.

Now the way I see it, I can either continue to be annoyed and throw him out, solving nothing. Or I can push it aside and have a great night with Jax, putting everything back to normal.

"Oh really?" I ask teasingly. I think I prefer the latter.

He's right in front of me now, backing me against the wall. Both of us sporting teasing smirks.

As soon as my back hits the wall, his mouth starts attacking my neck. Sucking and biting, surely leaving bruises behind.

Things escalated very quickly as we left all of our worries behind and indulged in a fun night together.

A very fun night.