chapter 7

Harry stood up, his heart hung in his chest as he watched Draco leave with his friends. He didn't want Draco to leave but he knew why his lover had to leave, no matter how much he hated it. But he also had to think about what he had recently just found out.

Harry trudged up the hill outside of the forbidden forest to the castle, dodging teachers on his way. Harry cursed himself for forgetting his invisibility cloak, Harry felt deja vu. He remembers doing this with Cedric when they were still together.

-Flashback-

"Psst Harry" Cedric whispered in the broom closet located outside the Gryffindor common room.

Harry flinched when he heard Cedric's voice not expecting to see him there.

"What are you doing here?" Harry said, trying to look mad, but his eyes twinkled with amusement.

"What I can't come to see my favorite boyfriend?" Cedric said, flashing Harry his dazzling smile.

Harry sighed, it felt impossible to resist Cedric's charm. It felt like they were made for one another, everything about Cedric made the butterflies in Harry's stomach flutter. Cedric's hair was impossibly soft, perfect to run his fingers through when his head laid on Harry's lap.

Harry grabbed Cedric's hand and led him to the room of requirement, Cedric followed telling corny jokes that shouldn't be that funny. Ones like

"Why is Mad-Eye moody such a bad teacher? He can't control his pupils" or "which side of a centaur has more hair? The outside"

Harry only laughed once they made it to the room of requirement.

"You and your jokes nearly got us caught, Ced," Harry said flopping onto the couch he was so exhausted.

"You love my jokes," Cedric said flopping onto Harry

Harry groaned, wrapping his arms around Cedric.

"And you" he mumbled quietly, if Cedric hadn't been laying on top of Harry, he wouldn't have heard the younger boy.

"Did you just say that?" Cedric said looking into Cedric's Green eyes

"Yes, it's true. I love you" Harry said smiling, Cedric smiled his eyes tearing up, kissing Harry like a mad man.

-Flashback over-

Harry hadn't even realized he was crying or that he had walked to that same broom closet from all those years ago. Harry sat down and sobbed, everything hurt, he felt so alone. Everyone was gone, everybody eventually ended up leaving him. His parents, Cedric, Sirius. Gone. never coming back. Ron and Hermione had each other, Cho was married to a muggle man, Ginny had Luna, Neville had Hannah. Hell, even Draco had his friends back in the creature world. Harry felt utterly and positively alone, everything hurt, he wanted it to end but he knew he couldn't. It would destroy Draco, killing him, Harry wouldn't do that to Draco.

Harry couldn't breathe, He could feel his magic lashing out. He started to force himself into controlling his magic. He didn't want to risk somebody seeing him, with tears still running down his face. He jumped up hearing people inside the Gryffindor common room. Rushing away right before they caught him, he ran into an empty classroom and ducked under a desk.

Harry waited 10 minutes before they all left the hall, he quietly peaked out of the empty classroom to find everyone gone, he sighs happily before silently running off.

Okay so don't hate me I know this took a while and is super short, there wasn't any way I could go further. I felt it was best to just leave it here. as always point out my mistakes, don't just say 'please fix grammar' or something related to that, tell me exactly what is wrong, or else I am unsure of what is wrong. This in no way is meant to attack somebody.

Also thank you so much for 10k. Have a good night/day and stay safe in these times.

Alex

647 words

Updated: June 6th