Chapter 28: Mine

A/N: A friendly advice. Check out the last chapter called "Heaven", in case you forgot what happened or how it ended. Because you know.. I'm a bad writer and it took me almost a month to update. 🤷‍♀️

Jackson's POV

As soon as the word leaves my mouth, she flushes red. The crimson color making her pretty face, even more adorable than she already is.

''You really don't remember, do you?''

Shaking her head, she bites her lip, peering at me through her eyelashes, a look of devastating innocence in her eyes.

''What did I do?'' She whispers shyly, voice sweeter than honey.

Taking a deep breath, I smile at her.

My baby.

I'll definitely ruin her this time.

24 Hours Ago

Pale skin against my darker one, soft petal lips and long eyelashes, a delicate frame next to my much larger. A dream.

That's what she is.

A fuckin dream.

My fuckin dream to be more precisely.

I close my eyes savoring the feeling of her body warmth, the way she fits perfectly in my hands.

My nose deeps in the crook of her neck and I hum in contentment. She smells like mint vanilla ice cream and although I never really liked the scent, I decide instantly it's my new favorite.

She stirs in her sleep, face snuggling closer to my chest, while her leg slowly brushes my thigh, before it settles just above my crotch.

If it was anybody else, I would've believed it happened on purpose, but knowing Daphne this is highly unlikely.

She would probably jump from the bed, as soon as she saw the position we are in and flush the deepest shade of red, after apologizing repeatedly, looking anywhere but me.

And let's not forget the cute stutter or the bite on her bottom lip, which is everything but cute.

The image is so tempting, making me almost wake her up just to see her like this.

But I restrain myself.

Brushing my thumb on her chin, I trace the line of her lips slowly, admiring the way they stay shut, even when she is asleep. I've never seen someone being so quite while sleeping. She does move a lot, but other than that she is like a soundless little puppy.

My little puppy.

Mine.

The pronoun brings a sudden heat in my stomach and I find myself mouthing the word right above her lips.

Daphne moves again, bringing her body closer, half straddling me, before she lays her hand across my chest, fisting the black tee in her palm.

Another fact I learn for her over night. She is one selfish sleeper.

The bed is hers, along with everything in it.

Which proves why my 1,83 feet figure is squished on the edge with her on top of me.

Not that it bothers me. She can top me whenever she wants, and I'll be ok with it.

But only her.

No one else.

Her slim figure molds into my frame and I let my hand move towards her leg, brushing the smooth skin, until it takes a halt on her plump little bum. I give her a light squeeze, watching how her face contrasts but doesn't wake up.

Heavy sleeper too huh?

Patting her bum, I leave a kiss on top of her head, before I stretch towards her nightstand checking the time on my phone.

05:00 a.m.

Shit. I didn't even mean to stay here. Although I didn't mean for a lot of things to happen.

Like tasting her. That was just extra bonus.

Truth is, all I wanted was to see her pretty face and hear her small voice. Maybe see her flush red and tug on her lip.

Okay fine. Kiss her too.

But that's it.

Because no matter how much I fantasize about her 24/7, when I actually have her with me it's so intense, that even listening to her talking about Greek mythology or k-pop groups, it is enough.

Fuck I sound like a proper loser.

Taking a deep breath, I move carefully, letting her body rest against the bed, once I manage to escape her death grip. It almost feels painful listen to her whine in her sleep, from the loss of contact and I mentally agree with her.

Bringing a pillow between her arms, I watch her snuggle closer, her face squished in an adorable pout.

Grabbing on my phone I snap a picture of her quickly, before I tug the cover over her.

Pleased with myself that I managed to put her underwear on before she fully falls asleep, I walk towards her door to unlock in case someone comes to check on her.

Finally, I put my shoes back on, moving beside her one last time, until I'm just breath away.

My face finds the way to her neck, where I breath deeply, before I let a kiss linger there along with one word.

Mine.

***

So guys, I decided to actually break the chapter in two different ones, otherwise it would be ridiculously long.

This is the first part from the flashback of the day, after Daphne's and Jackson's night together (Chap. 24)

In the next one you will see how she ended up in his place, after her drunk day with Zoey, and what happened there.

Ιt's going to be from Jackson's POV once again and the only cue I can give you is that  it's called ''Daddy''

I'm going to update it in the next couple of days.

I promise.🤚

P.S. Drunk Daphne is a fun Daphne. Maybe a little horny one. 😊