Where did you come from

A few days later, you are lying on your bed and scrolling through your social media feed. Today you'd had the day off since you were in a new state and the boys all went to do their own things. You'd spent the day looking around the city and doing a little shopping. 

You check the time, it's 8 pm and you're surprised Tae hasn't come over yet. He had visited every night since the start of the tour and you enjoyed his company. Maybe you should visit him this time. 

You think for a moment about whether it's a good idea, you are scared of getting caught and if he's not here, it's probably because he's out or he's sleeping. However, it won't hurt to try and he would be so surprised, maybe you could even scare him. 

You creep into the hallway and look both ways to see if anyone is coming. When it's clear, you tiptoe towards the end of the hall to his room. The elevator around the corner dings and you hear the voice of your manager float towards you. You scramble to his door and knock frantically. 

Silence. 

The voices get louder as they get closer to you, you knock again, knowing that you won't make it back to your room in time and you have no good reason as to why you are in the hall. 

The door opens slightly and you push past him into the room, quickly turning to slam it shut. You close your eyes and lean against the door taking deep breaths. 

"Whew, that was close, Manager Lee was coming around the corner, I thought I was going to get caught!" you say excitedly, "what took you so long?" 

You open your eyes and see Yoongi staring at you, his eyes wide and mouth open. His black hair is dripping wet and droplets are falling across his bare shoulders. Your eyes travel down his firm chest all the way to his flat stomach. His lower body is covered by a white towel. 

"Y-Yoongi? I'm so sorry!" you gasp, you'd seen his body a few times in the last few days of shows but it felt different when you were in his room and you knew he was fully naked under his towel. 

"Did you think this was your room?" he asks calmly, holding his towel with one hand. 

"No, I thought this was Tae's room," you answer, trying to look at his face and not his body. 

"Huh?" he says, confusion on his face, "do you usually go into his room at night?" 

You realize what he must be thinking and you blush. 

"No, it's not what you're thinking!" you stutter, "umm...he sometimes comes to my room to watch movies or play games and today I wanted to surprise him but when I heard the manager I rushed to your room by mistake." 

He purses his lips as he thinks for a moment and then nods. 

A loud knock at the door makes you jump and you let out an involuntary yelp. You slap your hand over your mouth to cover it even though it's already too late. Your heart races as you hear manager Lee's voice call Yoongi through the door. 

"One second," Yoongi calls, ushering you to the side so you'll be hidden when he opens the door. 

He pulls the door open and you hold your breath, trying to be as quiet as possible. 

"Oh sorry, Yoongi, I didn't mean to interrupt your shower," Manager Lee says, sounding dangerously close. 

"It's okay, what did you need?" Yoongi asks, sounding calm but you can see the strain in his arm as he grips the door handle next to you. 

"I was just wanted to go over some plans for tomorrow with you, I know you like to see them in advance," he says taking a step closer to the door, "are you okay by the way, I thought I heard a shout when I knocked?"