Episode 3-13(2): The Lion & The Lioness

Meanwhile at the infirmary, Merlin is sitting at his desk getting all jumpy with a huge giddy smile when he watches Leona taking Glory to his room from his crystal ball.

"Oh oh oh oh! I am so happy!! One of my favorite ships is about it set sail! Welp, I better get a bag of crisps! As well as my luxurious prune juice from the back room!" Merlin chirps as taps his staff twice summoning his cloud and swoops down to the back of the infirmary to get his snacks.

——————————

Later back at Savanaclaw, Leona is escorting Glory to his room where the ravenette is a blushing mess when the thought of sleeping with Leona makes her awkward.

Calm down your hormones down Glory. It's only three days, you can do it! I know it's awkward to be in the same room as Leona and I appreciate that he found a dorm for me to stay in, but I'm sure you'll get the ramshackle dorm back in no time!

Glory thought trying to boost herself with confidence.

"Oi Lioness."

"Hm?"

Soon her train of thoughts were interrupted when she lifts her head to Leona when he points his thumb at the door.

"We're here." He said as Leona grabs the doorknob and opens the door to reveal what is like an African themed room.

Once they step foot at Leona's room, Glory and Grim were both stunned at how his room has an African vibe that fits to the reputation of Savanaclaw

"Damn, talk about a luxurious room..." Glory mutters while staring in awe.

"Wooow. This feels like a wild man's room. Y'know?" Grim gasps.

"Stop scampering." Leona snarks. With Glory pulls her luggages in his room, she turns to Leona.

"I better get changing then. Is that okay?" Glory ask curiously and Leona nods.

"Go for it. I'll be waiting outside." Leona said.

"Thank you." Glory bows her head and turns to Grim.

"That also includes you Grim." Glory said.

"Yeah I know." Grim nods as he and Leona walks out and closes the door. Afterwards, Glory walks to her suitcase to unzip and grab her maroon nightgown with black polka dots as she began changing.

While waiting for her to change, Leona is leaning against the wall and Grim is slouching in the floor waiting for her to finished until he hears the door open when he turns his head and widen his eyes to see Glory in her maroon and black polka dotted nightgown.