•17•

Chenle knocks on my door showing me his wide smile, he then closes the door and sat on my bed.

 "Good morning love" he pecked my forehead. 

 He lay down beside me snuggling me into his arms.

 "Did you sleep well huh?"

 He cupped my cheeks and plays my nose with his nose, I really don't know what to do now, my cheeks are turning red and my body is so hot right now.

 "Chenle stop pleaseee"

 Chenle noticed me when I covered my cheeks with my hands. He removes my hands and puts it on his cheeks and he also did the same on my cheeks. 

 "Why? Is it fluttering?"

 He starts leaning closer so I closed my eyes waiting for something. I noticed that he wasn't doing anything so I opened my eyes. 

 "Why are you so cute?" I gently slapped his chest making him to fake cry. 

 "Let's just go down and get ready okay?" I pecked his forehead one last time and went outside.

 "You guys all done? I'll go outside to start the car" Mark said while Haechan and Jisung carry their bags following Mark.

 I was about to carry my bags when Chenle grabs it immediately, what a gentleman. 

 When we arrived there, we enjoyed each moment, how I wish Jeno, Jaemin and Renjun is here with us today, eating watermelons and splashing water on each others face and body. 

 It's getting dark already so Jisung asked me if we can go home already. We went home and showered immediately because we don't want to get sick after that. 

 We we're currently watching a show when it was interrupted by a news.

 "Breaking News, a 19 year old teenage girl named Lee Mitch has escaped from the Seoul Police Department at 3:48 am yesterday" 

 "WHAT?!"

 "No way"

 "Oh shit" 

 Mark, Jisung and Haechan panicked from the sudden news, I was scared too because she might be looking for me at this point. Chenle noticed my hands shaking so he holds it and intertwined his hands with mine.

 "She was jailed because of attacking a kpop idol last month, the police are searching for her yesterday until now, if you have seen her please contact the numbers below in your tv screens"

 Haechan turns off the television and looks at me. 

 "You're in trouble"