Superman sister - he no longer in justice league

When you big brother had joined the justice league it made him happy, and he was glad to be part of a team. Everything was going well until the government had asked for your brother removal from the justice league, because if they didn't they the government will tell the world who everyone is really. Along with your brother powers being dangerous the justice league decided to kick you brother off the team and forbid him from using his powers.

Superman

You are watching your brother repair the family truck in the barn house, Clark had moved back home after he lost his job at the daily planet. After what happened between him and the justice league he had decided to come home and start over again.

Y/n " what are you doing here...." you had gone outside to get the mail when you laid your eyes on Bruce and Dane, you knee who they really were because your brother told you many years ago. 

Bruce " hey y/n we are here to speak to Clark"

Y/n " I had a feelings well he was in the barn fixing the truck but when I walked past he wasn't there"

Hal " can we please talk with him"

Y/n " if you can find him the yes but if you can't then I say come back another day" you soon hear a car pulling up onto the driveway, and you see Louis and jimmy get out of the car.

Louis " hey again y/n is Clark here"

Y/n " yes he is but I don't know where is he"

Jimmy " we came to see if he will come back to the daily planet"

Y/n " like I said last time jimmy if you can get him to listen to you, then he might come back"

Y/n " come one lets see if he back in the barn" you soon walked to the barn with your guests and you saw Clark was back in the barn.

Y/n " hey Clark you have some friends here to say hello ... I will be in the house"

Clark " sure I will be there when I'm done our visitors" you soon walled away and back i it the house you really wanted nothing to do with the justice league right now. Even when it comes to your brothers former co-workers as well but soon enough your brother came back into the house.

Clark " you might hate me for what I'm going to say but they need be back at the daily planet and back at justice league"

Y/n " oh good"

Clark " I know you are mad but have to do to I know you hate being alone here, after mom and dad dead but I will still me at home during the weekends and holidays"

Y/n " fine it a deal"

Clark " you know bruce asked about you"

Y/n " oh did he"

Clark " oh yes he did so what that about"

Y/n " nothing let just make dinner"

Clark " okay baby sister"