BNHA Part 51

--Amajiki--

These guys are here to keep us from heading to the target. It's strange that Iranaka isn't using his Mimicry to help them out though. Did he prioritize the police officers left up top? What ever the case,these criminals are mine.

Setsuno:Not being able to use my quirk? It felt so weird!

It might be tough,but I just have to make sure they can't get back up for a while.

Amajiki:I'm gonna have to knock you all out,sorry,but this might hurt a bit.

Amajiki reels his tentacles,and threw his fist. Suddenly,Setsuno got up despite being restricted and headbutts Amajiki's tentacle,blood spurting into the air.

Setsuno:Surprise! Made you flinch,didn't I? I know we're in a bind here,but you can't hesitate when it comes to us! (reveals a dagger that's in his crow mask) When you're fighting people who are basically human garbage,you have no idea what nightmares these masses might be hiding.

Hojo:*stands up with crystals protruding from his body* Whatever that guy's quirk was,it's worn off. (breaks free from Amajiki's tentacles)

Amajiki jumps back to create distance from them as he grows a clam in his arm,only for it to detach and fly toward Setsuno's hand.

Setsuno:You can't kill us,can you? Bit of a handicap,don't you think? Stupid hero's code.

Larseny. His power lets him steal anything his opponents have equipped. I guess my shell counts as something he can take.

Setsuno:See,we've given up everything,even our lives! I was so hopeless,once I even tried to jump to my death,'cept some righteous hero stopped me! You can't understand people who don't so the point of living! And that's why we'll beat you... | Hojo:The boss took us from the trash and gave us a new life. Even trash has its price. He expected more from us!

His fist covered in crystals and reels it back,then hitting Amajiki with what feels like the force of a truck.

Hojo:So we became more!

All sorts of people have quirks,not just heroes. In our quirk training classes,we tried to figure out the different ways we can utilize our powers in the future as adults.

--Flashback--

Amajiki:Mirio,you're amazing. | Mirio:Hm? | Amajiki:Even when you can't do something,you're still so positive and cheerful. It makes everyone around you smile. That's just not how I work. If I worry about messing up,I'm done. My mind goes completely blank and I freeze. You'll become an amazing hero,one who shines like the sun!

Mirio:What are you saying? You're making me sound like I'm some awesome pro hero or something,but it's not like that! Honestly Tamaki,the only reason I'm able to do my best is because I have you here inspiring me! For real!

Mirio:I'm not really all that strong when it comes to most things I try,then there's you. Even though I know you get crazy nervous,you keep working hard and refuse to run away! So I don't wanna lose to you. | Amajiki:...what? | Mirio:You think I'm better than I am,and think you're not as hype as you are. That's why you call me things like "The Sun",like,come on! I'm not that great! You have an amazing power dude! And its just going to get better,I'm sure of it!

Mirio:And you know what else I think? Deep down,you're a smily,fun,super cheerful guy!

--Back to the Present--

Mirio:So if I'm the sun,be something more amazing than that! Let's see,oh I know!

That's who I am.