Chapter 4 Him

Once we arrive at the mall cam gives me some money and tells me to go away. I was glad to, because if they were with me any longer they would just complain every minute. I wanted to go to hot topic, because that's the only store I'll actually shop in. Once I'm in hot topic, I see that they restocked on new cloths. I walk up towards the wall of shirts to see if anything can catch my eye. I pace around a little to see if I can find any shirt that I wanted. I really wanted of mice and men shirt, but I couldn't seem to find any. At this point I'm walking up to the cash register not taking my eye off of the glorious wall of shirts. Then all of the sudden I was nocked over by another person. I sat there down on the ground try to figure out what just happened. He said with a worried tone "oh, I'm so sorry I don't see you there!" I look up and It was diego. I started to freak out. I didn't want to say anything, because I'm weird and I don't want to weird him out. So I just said,"It's okay, I wasn't paying any attention on where I was going." At this point my palms got all sweaty and my heart started to beat really fast. He said, "My name is diego, by the way" I looked at him not knowing what to say. I kept saying in my head, your so awkward can't you just say your name back! I stuttered "m-my nam-name is Mor-morgan." Diego said with a smile, "nice to meet you morgan." He started to walk away. I didn't want to ruin the opportunity that I had. "WAIT" I yelled across the store, now everyone was looking at me. I never yelled that loud before, and I didn't like all of the eyes on me. Diego was walking back towards me and I also managed to stutterer, but a little less this time, " Do y-you want to g-grab som-something to e-eat." He thought about it and diego said, "sure why, not" I smiled and we walked towards the food court. Once we get there I scope out the place to see if there were any tables available. I saw one right against the wall with two chairs. I turned around and I saw diego looking around the place. Then the thought occurred to me. That's right he flew in from Colorado to visit family, but then why was he at the mall? I said, "there's a table right over there, let's go sit there before someone else takes it." He gave me a nod and we proceeded to walk towards the table. Once we sat down and I asked "so, what do you want to eat?" He looked around and he asked, "do you guys have wing stop?" I replied saying "no, unfortunately" at this point I asked, "would you like Panda Express?" It was the best thing I could offer. He nodded and I proceeded to get up. As I was waiting in line I look back to see what he was doing, he was on his phone. I shrugged, but then I get a notification. It was Diego! Wait, what? I ignored it for now and waited patiently to order. Once I was done ordering the food and drinks I head back to the table. "Here you go" I said. Then I asked like I didn't know about it, "what are you doing?" He looked at me and smiled then he said," I'm broadcasting, want to join?" I was kind of scared because, again I didn't like all of the eyes on me thing, and I didn't want anyone to be mean. I asked, "are they going to be mean?" He looked back at his phone and asked "Are you guys going to be mean?" Apparently, they said no. So I joined. They were really nice I couldn't believe it. Then Diego said, "so this is my friend I just made, we ran into each other while shopping at hot topic literally" I started to blush. Friend? I couldn't believe I was Diego's friend. I didn't want to tell him I knew him already, because then he would just see me as a fan. I chuckled and said, "yup I'm a klutz" I sat back down at my chair and started to eat. I could see diego was busy with the broadcast and I could understand why he would do it right now. He hasn't broadcast at all lately and he's fans were getting antsy, so I didn't mind. Diego then saw me eating and said "I got to go guys, I love you all." This made me smile again, it was nice that he cares so much. Once we were done with eating we talked about our music tastes and what it was like in Colorado.

~one hour later~

At this time I was starting to wonder where my brother was, since he has been gone a full on hour and haven't texted me at all. Diego huffed and said, "I have to go my dad said we are having a family dinner and it's important." "Do you want me to come wait outside with you until your dad is here" I asked. "Sure" he said with a smile. We waited outside and while we wait I was thinking if I was ever going to see him again. Before I even had the thought diego said, "hey can I text you or something, so we can hang out more?" My face felt hot. "Sure" I said, "it would be cool to hangout again" Diego smiled as I put my number in his phone. Then a car pulled up and the window rolled down. It was his dad, and as he got in, I waved goodbye. "See you later" I said with the grin. He nodded and I watched as his car drove off. Not long after my brother shows up. I get in the back seat and didn't say anything the whole car ride. Cam asked "so who was that boy?" I started to turn red again and I replied "no one" he said with a smirk "didn't look like a no one to me"