25

A/N:This book was #2 in Seungjin for over a week and is #1 in Hyunmin! It also hit 2k reads! Thank you so much😁😁😁!

Hyunjin's P.O.V

As soon as I put Seungmin in his bed and left his place, I called my friends, telling them to come to my house. Luckily it was their day off, so they were able to come whenever I wanted. When I pulled up to my building I saw their shared car in the building garage.

I hopped out of my car and threw the keys to the valet who was always the one who drove my car. He caught it and waved to me as I jogged inside, waving back. I hopped in the elevator, pushing the button and tapping my foot impatiently. The elevator dinged and I leaped off, running to my door and tapping in the code, knowing that the guys were already in there.

"I'm home bitches!" I said, flinging the door open and leaping into my penthouse. The guys all turned to glare at me from the island where they were sitting, eating food that Chan must have cooked, because the other two would've burned the place down. "No hellos? How ungrateful coming from the boys sitting in my house, and eating my food!"

I sassily set myself down on the counter, stealing some of Jisung's food, too afraid of the other two to steal theirs. Jisung whined something, but I couldn't understand him due to the food in his mouth. "Don't be nasty Jisung! No one wants to see your chewed food." I said, flicking him in the forehead.

He rubbed his forehead and whined again. "Why are you soooo mean to meee!" He threw his head down, resting it on crossed his arms on the counter.

"Poor Sungie!" I said sarcastically, patting his head. Then I remembered who I had met today. "Well, since I was mean I will make it up to you with the news I have." With that he sat up and stared at me expectantly. The two other guys glanced up from their meal to shoot me weird looks.

"I met a top today, and you would love him!" I said, a satisfied smile on my face because of my matchmaking skills. Jisung's eyes lit up and he waited for more information about the guy I thought he would like.

"His name is Lee Minho and he is one of Seungmin's roommates. He's super talented and hardworking, but he seems really shy and closed off. Also, he might be one of the most attractive men, and just human in general, that I've ever seen. I think you would love him, and he definitely tops." I said and Jisung looked like he might cry tears of joy.

"Please tell me more!" He begged, using puppy dog eyes and batting his eyelashes. "I want to know everything about him. Do you have any pictures!?" He asked me, getting more and more excited by the second.

I chuckled and pulled out my phone, finding the picture Seungmin had taken of me and the guys

I chuckled and pulled out my phone, finding the picture Seungmin had taken of me and the guys. "He's the one next to me." I said, turning my phone to face Jisung and the other two. Jisung squealed when he saw Minho and he almost fell off his stool, but Chan caught him.

"He's so daddy material!" Jisung squealed and Chan Hyung picked him up and tossed him onto the couch. Chan walked back over and sat back down onto the stool, looking at the picture.

"Please don't tell me that is the one you think I'll like." Chan groaned, pointing to Jeongin with a groan and raking his hand through my hair. I smirked at him evilly and Binnie laughed still staring at the picture. "God he looks so cute and pure, and part of me wants to protect him, while the other wants to ruin his innocence."

"I think you replaced ass with innocence." Jisung smirked from behind our Hyungs, having snuck back over. Chan picked him up easily and Jisung just sighed as he got chucked back onto the couch. Binnie laughed again, but his eyes were still glued to my phone screen.

"Are you looking at Felix?" I asked Changbin and my question made him turn bright red. "I'll take that as a yes. He is Minho's half brother, and was raised in Australia until middle school when his mom died. Then he moved in with his dad and stepmom. He's precious and just the sweetest most bubbly baby." I gushed and Changbin blushed.

"Can you send me that picture of Minho?" Jisung asked from his place behind the other guys. "I need it for my plans tonight." He wiggled his eyebrows and I gagged at his less that pure intentions. Chan stood up and threw Kisung on the couch yet again, and luckily that time he stayed put.