.25

STILL
"
HYPERSPACE"

TODAY IS the day that Natalia decided she was done with the Mandalorian

TODAY IS the day that Natalia decided she was done with the Mandalorian. The instant she got onto the transport her plan was to fuck up their plan and then fly the ship to it's destination, with the child of course. There she would get her own ship and travel to Yavin-4 to spend some time with her Dad and the Dameron's. 

Natalia despised these people. They were weird, and not the Cantina drunkies weird, but the psychotic weird. Natalia was certain X'ian wanted her dead. Every five seconds she'd look away from her knife balanced on her finger to Natalia and wink at her, hell one time she even hissed. Natalia also learned that the red guy with horns they call Burg and the Mandalorian hate each other. 

"Someone tell me why we even need this petty girl and a Mandalorian." Burg said as he gestured towards Natalia and the Mandalorian.

"Well apparently Mandalorians are the greatest warriors in the galaxy. As for her she's probably just Mando's side whore." The bald man, Natalia learned is called Mayfield, said.

A glare formed on Natalia's face and in a second she was standing up and her fist was colliding with Mayfield's face. He let out a groan and rubbed his jaw where Natalia had just punched him. "Watch your mouth." Natalia sneered, deepening her glare as she stared at him.

"Feisty." He commented, a small smile forming on his face as he looked past Natalia and over towards the Mandalorian. "I like her."

"If Mandalorians are such great warriors then why are they all dead?" Burg mocked.

The crew all broke into laughs as Natalia sat back down where she had before. Natalia knew how the Mandalorian felt, even if his mask hid his pain she knew he felt it. Natalia had witnessed many of Mandalore's people die under Maul's rule and she could only imagine how many more had passed after Order 66 was executed, especially with the hundreds of clones left behind. It hurts, it'll always hurt. No matter how much time has passed.

"Well, you flew with him, Xi'an. Is he as good as they say?" Mayfield asked.

"Ask him about the job on Alzoc III." Xi'an never once took her eyes off the knife balancing off her finger as she spoke.

"I did what I had to." The Mandalorian defended.

Natalia looked over to the Mandalorian confused. What the hell happened on Alzoc III?

"Oh, but you liked it. See, I know who you really are." Xi'an taunted.

"He never takes off the helmet?" Mayfield asked.

"This is the way." X'ian mocked in a horrible impression of the Mandalorian.

"Huh. I wonder what you look like under there." The bald man said as he looked over to the Mandalorian. "Maybe he's a Gungan. Is that why yousa don't wanna show your face?"