Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Please read the authors note at the end 🙏❤️

Jayda's POV

I smile in excitement, I can't believe We are going skating.

"So I assume you know how to skate?" I ask Maddox while walking beside him.

"You assume wrong, I have never been skating before but how hard can it be? We just put on some type of weird shoes with wheels and we roll around the shiny floor" he shrugs and gives me a small smile.

"Its not that easy Maddox" I say with a giggle.

He waves me off, "I am pretty sure it is"

He opens the door to the skating place and motions me in with a cheeky smile.

I blush and walk in.

There are about 4 people before us in line so we wait patiently behind them.

"Sooo" I trail off, "what else will we be doing in this date?" i ask him with a smile.

He pinches my cheek making me swat his hand away "I will go with the most cliché line ever" he starts then says "That is for me to know and for you to find out" he winks and goes to the ticket desk that that was signaling us forward.

There was a girl about 16 there with a smile on her face.

"Hello, is anyone else coming or is it just you two?" She asks sweetly, I don't miss the way her eyes stay on Maddox longer than necessary.

"Yeah, just us" Maddox says.

"That will be 20 dollars" she says and Maddox hands her the money.

"Okay what are your shoe sizes?" She asks us while putting some kind of neon paper thing around our wrists.

"Whats yours?" Maddox asks.

"I am size 6" I say and she nods then turns to Maddox.

"I am size 16" (A/N happy? Guys its a freaking shoe size calm down) he says and the girl gies to the back room to get the skating shoes.

"You ready to fall on your ass?" I ask with a smirk making him roll his eyes.

"I wont fall, I will be as awesome at skating as I am at everything else"

I decide to ignore what he said and just laugh when he falls.

The young girl hands us the skates and shows us to a black door. When we open the door we saw that the lights were dimmed and there were disco lights everywhere, also music was playing. The rinks were divided in two. One smaller one for the beginners and a big one for the advanced.

He drags us to the advance section making me roll my eyes.

I consider myself pretty good at skating since I have done it plenty of times so I just sat there waiting for Maddox to get into the rink and fall on his ass.

"Watch and learn baby, watch and lear-" Maddox gets cut off because as soon as he sets his foot in the rink he falls face first. He stays on the floor for about 5 seconds and then slowly starts getting up, his fore head is red and he has a scowl on his face.

"I hate Skating" he says gruffly making me burst out laughing.

"Oh. My. God!! This is hilarious! i told you, i freaking told you that you would fall but you didn't believe me" I say with tears in my eyes from laughing so much.

"Whatever" he mumbles and hold onto some bars that were drilled to the wall.

"Are you sure you don't want to go to the beginners rink?" i ask him seriously.