{Epilogue} Full Bookcover on side!

Open Bookcover in new tab to read easier <3

-The End

[Vanessa's POV]

"Hello Baliee." Jace growled.

"Jace." Baliee said setting a little girl down.

"So where's your boyfriend?" Jace asked.

"Oh he's coming, and Vanessa you might know him."

"I doubt I know another one of your---" I stopped seeing his eyes.

"Vanessa." Rex said as he put a little boy down.

"Rex." I said.

"What are you doing here Baliee?" Jace asked.

"I'm here for Shane and Cassie." Baliee said.

"Shane doesn't like you." I said.

Baliee rolled her eyes and walked into the kitchen with Jace following.

I looked at Rex, "Why did you leave?" I asked.

Rex grabbed my hand, I pulled it away quickly "I just needed some time."

"So if I had like a baby and it was yours you would come running back to me?"

"You had a baby."

"No you dumb ass! I had a miscarriage, and then you go running off with Baliee, she used to be my only friend and you just couldn't see to have me happy could you?" I hissed.

"Well like it or not Jace is Baliee's cousin so soon enough your be related to me." Rex said smirking.

"I don't want to be related to you! You already shattered my heart!" I said raising my voice.

"Vanessa, your looking really pale, are you ok?" Rex asked with a hint of concern in his voice.

"Why do you care!!" I almost screamed.

The little girl ran up to Rex, "Daddy, I'm hungry." she said.

"Not now Becca, go ask mummy."

"Mummy talking with uncle Jace."

"Fine." Rex said.

I looked at him as he picked up 'Becca' and walked into the kitchen.

I sighed as I sat down, why did he have to leave and more importantly why did he go straight to Baliee right after me?

I walked upstairs gently and sighed as I sat down on the bed, I turned on the tv and closed my eyes.

"Vanessa?" Someone said.

I yawned and opened my eyes and groaned, "Why are you still here Rex?" I said.

"Baliee is just packing up stuff and then we are going to Mason's."

"You know Mason hates you."

"Yeah I know." Rex said before walking downstairs.

I sighed as I turned my head to the tv and started to watch it, I walked downstairs and saw Jace and Baliee hugging before Baliee picked up the boy.

Jace turned to me, "Wow you talked for a long time, what did you talk about??" I asked.

"Family stuff." Jace said.

I nodded and then Jace smiled, I grabbed his hand and we walked back upstairs.

Three years later,

I smiled as I looked down at my wedding ring thinking about my wedding day, I picked up my diaru and started to write in it again.

"Diary, Thinking back to my wedding day I wouldn't change a thing, Shane and Cassie got married just a week after ours. So now my name is Vanessa May Eisenbise, instead of the less worded last name, Vanessa May Ebony.

Ha they both start with E's, I had two twin boys, Zayden & Zale. Well how do I describe them, they both have Jace's blue eyes and my pale skin. They are each five and Mason and Sage's daughter's Zara and Zane love to come over and play with Zayden and Zale.

Ok maybe I should make this easier before I get confused, Zayden and Zale are my twin boys. Sage and Mason had two girls one that's five, Zara, and one that's seven, Zane. Shane and Cassie had children too they had one daughter named Kaylee. Lastly is Rex and Baliee's kids Becca and Jacob.

Zara is five, Zayden's and Zale's age, while Zane is seven the same age as Becca and Jacob.

Remember:

Zara, Zayden, Zale = 5

&

Zane, Becca and Jacob = 7

Well...I guess that's all I need to say for story of my life, my names Vanessa May Eisenbise and this has been my story.