𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

After a day full of classes and listening to students complain about the villain kids in Auradon, it was time for the two girls to attend the session they dreaded most that day. Remedial Goodness 101. Rylee and Morgan sat in the library a few tables back from Jay and Carlos as they observed Fairy Godmother's lesson on behalf of the future king. The longer the blonde girl stayed there and listened to the lecture, the more she felt sorry for her peers that actually had to participate.

The Fitzherbert girl knew that these four probably never had anyone to teach them right from wrong and understood why the class was created. What she didn't understand was why Ben couldn't find someone who actually knew where these kids came from to lead this class. Like her father, who used to be a thief before he met her mother. She was sure that the formally infamous Flynn Ryder could relate to these four better than Fairy Godmother.

"If someone hands you a crying baby, do you: A. curse it? B. lock it in a tower? C. give it a bottle? or D. carve out its heart?" Fairy Godmother said to the four students sitting a few tables away from her.

As soon as Fairy Godmother finished speaking, a smiling Evie shot her hand straight up into the air. The brunette woman's smile grew at the sight of the eager girl before she pointed at the blue-haired girl. "Evie."

"What was the second one?" Evie asked, causing Mal to stop drawing to send her friend an irritated look.

"Oh. Okay. Anyone else?" Fairy Godmother sighed then looked towards the other students stationed at the tables, "Mal?"

"C. give it a bottle."

"Correct. Again."

"You are on fire, girl!" Carlos told her with a smile as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun," Mal explained, making Rylee and Morgan let out small laughs as they take a few notes for Ben while the other kids from the Isle had a moment of clarity.

Before Fairy Godmother could continue her lesson, the sound of footsteps approaching cut through the silence that surrounded them. Rylee and Morgan instantly turned in the direction of the sound to find Jane slowly walking toward them. The short-haired girl let out a panicked squeak as she passed the four before stopping in front of her mother.

"Hello, dear one," Fairy Godmother greeted her panicked daughter while the kids from the Isle watched the new girl with confusion in their eyes.

"Hi. You need to sign off on early dismissal for the Coronation," Jane quickly explained as handed the brunette woman a clipboard without taking her worried gaze away from the new kids.