Chapter Ninety-Three

Third Person

Y/N opened her eyes after a long time of pretending she was asleep. She tried her best to keep herself awake despite the tired eyes craving for some rest. She saw the mother already asleep on her side, only sitting on a chair.

As of now, she doesn't think anything eve feel anything about it. Normally, she'd melt at the sight, but not this time. 

Y/N grabbed her phone as and as multiple texts from her best friend saying she's been waiting outside. The text was already sent an hour ago, good thing Ashley didn't think of calling her.

She carefully leaves the bed but her plan to not wake the older is nearly possible. The mother stir from her slumber as she looked at Y/N with confused yet worried eyes.

"Y/N, do you need anything? I could get it for you." 

Y/N stood at the other side of the bed as she looked at the mother who was up now.

"Y/N, come here, let me put you back to bed." The mother said as she was about to walk to the younger only for Y/N to step back.

"Is there something wrong?" The mother asked.

Y/N remained silent. She looked at her mother as if she haven't been with her, crying for hours, and just a stranger.

The mother on the o there side is still clueless, she just wanted to help Y/N. But she thought maybe Y/N was being sensitive at the moment.

"Darling, Y/N, tell me, is there a problem?"

"Stop." That was when the younger ones found the courage to talk.

"What?"

"Just stop, please, I don't want you to come around me." 

The mother grew worried and hurt hearing her daughter's words. Before she could ask again, Y/N ran out of the room which made her snap.

"Y/N? Y/N, darling, where are you going!?"

Y/N hurried outside and yelled Ashley's name. Ashley fell asleep inside the car but as she heard her best friend call, she woke up and instantly came out of her car.

"Y/N! What happened?! I've been texting you!"

"We need to go! Get me out of here!"

"Why? Wait, you said this is Chaeyoung's house? Why are you here and not in your dorm?"

"Just drive me away from here!"

"Y/N!" 

Y/N turned around to see her mother running followed by Junghoon who clearly just woke up because of her mom's call.

"Wait- is that Chaeyoung's mom!?" Ashley asked.

"Let's go!"

"Why are you running away from them?"

"Y/N, come back here, please, let's talk!" 

As the mother got close to Y/N, Y/N moved away, clearly, she was serious about not wanting the mother around her.

"Y/N, what is this?!" Ashley asked in confusion.

"Noona, let's go back inside, please. It's already late, we're worried you'll have a panic attack again." Junghoon calmly said.

"You what? Are you okay now?" Ashley asked as she turned to Y/N.

"Ash, let's go! I don't want here!"

"But-..."

"Y/N, sweetheart, come on, let's talk."

"No! I told you, I don't want you to come around me!"

"Sweetheart, you don't mean that."