22

lets goooooo 8:42 am, time to finish this book by noon hopefully! :D

tysm for reading, ily <3

Wonwoo and Mingyu talked for approximately thirty minutes, both of them on a tight schedule. Mingyu had to help his grandma and Wonwoo had an essay due that night that he had procrastinated on. 

"So," Wonwoo started, walking by Mingyu's side as they walked down the street. "What are the other two like?"

"Uh... Minghao is like. I don't really... know? How to describe him? But Junhui is playful, always has this weird amount of energy at the wrong time. Like, we could be waking up, and he's already running like there's no tomorrow."

Wonwoo laughed, gently pushing Mingyu to the side. "That seems fun."

"It's not."

"To you!"

Mingyu rolled his eyes and turned the corner, leaving Wonwoo at the bus stop. "Buh-bye!"

Wonwoo could only wave back.

x

The bus was late. Wonwoo gave up on waiting and decided walking would be a good idea. If he waited another second, he'd have no time to get things done at home. 

He got off of the bench and trailed behind a group of students that were walking down the road. They were too busy gossiping to notice Wonwoo behind them with his phone in his hands, debating on texting Mingyu.

"Imagine being that ugly."

"Byeol, shut up. We're sick of how rude you can be," Jeongin scoffed. He would be hanging out with Junhui if Junhui wasn't with his soulmate. Jeongin didn't want to interrupt, so his female friends offered to take him to their house.

"Stop getting mad," Byeol rolled her eyes and continued walking. "I'm just speaking the truth." 

"And you're being a complete bitch while you do it, too. So shut up."

"You know, you're pretty ugly too. No wonder Chan cheated on you."

Wonwoo's face paled and he swore the world stopped. Jeongin didn't move a single muscle, and the women had their hands to their mouths in shock. Wonwoo quietly backed away a few steps.

"He. Did. What?"

"You guys just weren't meant to be, I guess," Byeol laughed at Jeongin's pained look. "Me and him, however. We're a good duo."

Wonwoo nearly dropped his phone and watched with wide eyes as Jeongin launched himself at Byeol, tackling her to the ground.

x

More days passed. Wonwoo rarely texted Mingyu and he decided he'd go approach him at lunch. Minghao and Junhui sat with Mingyu at their designated table, quietly talking.

"Hey Mingyu," Wonwoo said. Mingyu turned around and oh god that smile was the most beautiful thing to exist. 

"Want to sit down with us?"

"Sure." And sit Wonwoo did. He watched Mingyu eat and occasionally looked to see Minghao and Junhui glaring at him.

'What are they glaring for? Did I do something?'

"So, Gyu," Junhui spoke, making eye contact with Wonwoo as he said 'Gyu'. "Who's this?"

"Oh! He's my friend."

'Oh. Wow. Uh, okay.'

"Wait, wait," Mingyu wiped his mouth. "My friend and soulmate. Sorry, I was eating."

Sure enough, Junhui's cube stopped moving. Said boy looked down at it to see the all of the sides completed.

Mingyu's rose ring was fully blossomed with no dead or rotten petals. The white snow glistened in the light. The smoke inside of Minghao's ring came to a complete stop. 

Wonwoo's white dragon transformed into a black one with red eyes. The previous leaves engraved into the metal turned into a volcanic pattern, with the band turning orange to give off the effect.

"You?" Junhui quizzed, turning his head to the side.

'Bro. What'd I do?'

"Uh, yeah?" Wonwoo shakily chuckled. "I think so..."

'God, this is stupid.'

"Well, welcome to our little 'family'," Minghao smiled. "Tell us about yourself, hm?"

'Alright. I can do that.'