True hearts 2

It was the middle of the night. Maybe around 2am?

You had lost track of time as you lay in your bed. Your heart pounding, your sweating fucking soaking the bed, as you curled under your cover.

There was someone in your small ass room.

They were perched on a conviently aimed chair sat next to your bed.

Wearing a black hoodie and a white mask. They didn't make any move but just stared at you wordlessly.

You were pretty sure it was one of Anias stalkers.

Facing the wall, you stuck your head out of the cover to take a breath of cool air, knowing this might stalker kun himself move to you.

And boy you were right.

He shot off the chair faster than a rocket.

Grabbing you and pinning you to the bed, as you struggled under his grasp in annoyance more than anything, the cover tossed to the floor.

For gods sake.

You had been recently getting bad feeling of being watched. But you had tried to dismiss it and stuck to Caleb.

You should've prepared a bit better for an attack maybe? Not like you hadn't prepared.

Buying weapons in this world wasn't hard at all..

The strange boy suddenly did something surprising.

He removed the mask until only his mouth was showing. And he shoved his lips to yours.

Nani the fuck is this?!

You were almost too shocked to respond back to his kiss.

And then suddenly he was off you. Fleeing out of your room and out the window.

You sat up touching your slightly bruised lips.

Did the dude really just watch you for so long... just to kiss you? What the hell?

But one thing you could grudgingly could admit... He was one good kisser. If not a bit forceful..

You climb off your bed and find your long ass sword tucked under your bed.

"I'm sure he noticed this.. What is going on here?"

You muttered to yourself as you stared out the window holding your sword.

The moon twinkling at you almost mockingly.

Suffice to say, you did not sleep for the rest of the night, ambling out of your room hours later to go meet Caleb.

He sat in the courtyard under a tree. Glancing up and eyeing your tired ass self.

"You look wonderful as always. A bird might make itself at home in your hair". He chuckled as you scowled at him.

Running your hands through your hair, you plop yourself next to him, as he pulled out a book to read.

"Caleb. Some dude broke into my room last night. He just watched me for awhile. Then attacks me, kisses me, and runs off into the night".

Caleb stares at you blankly.

"That's some dream you had".

Frustrated, you glare at him, as you continue messing with your hair.

"It wasn't a dream. I swear it actually happened. I mean I didn't even sleep after homeboy left.." You hiss at him.

Caleb has a thoughtful look on his face.

"Hm. Well I was going to suggest one of Ania's boyfriends.. but that might not be possible considering they want to kill you". He said nodding to a small group of boys sending glares your way.

Groaning, you drop your hands, it was too early for this shit.

"Was he strong?" Caleb suddenly asked as you gaze exhaustedly back at the angry hormonal boys.

"Yeah. I mean I'm no spring chicken myself but he had a tight grip. I could barely move". You say as Caleb has a perplexed look on his face.

As he was thinking, you could see an extremely annoyed looking Ania stomping across the group of boys, as they parted for her like some sort of wave.

One boy in particular caught your eye. You hadn't seen him before.

He was tall, slouching a lot, and his long hair covering his eyes. His uniform looked nearly dirty as he followed the rest of the horde. The boys all following Ania like a little chick.

How odd. That particular slouching guy seemed familiar.

Almost like you had seen him in your old World or something.

Frowning you wonder if he was the guy from last night?

Nah, he couldn't have been, after all the boy from last night had been shorter. Shorter and more nimble almost.

You slouch further down to the ground. And wonder the same thing you always wondered.

"Why me?"

Not noticing a man watching you in disgust. His arms crossed, his eyes narrowed, as he leaned against a pillar.

The sneer appearing on his face as he slowly walked off to follow Anias group.