Bakubitch

⚠️trigger warning⚠️
{todoroki's pov}

The ash blonde boy wakes up. Once he realized he was tied up to a chair he frantically looks around the room. He stops when he sees me in a dimly lit corner. "Todoroki, let me go you freak!" He yells. He then tries to use his quirk but nothing comes out. "W..what did you do to me?!" He yelled. A smirk spread across my face. "Oh bakugou," I say in a psychotic tone. "You don't understand," I say. I start manically laughing. "You're not the one in control here," I say through my laughter. Bakugou gives me a weird look and says, "you're fucking crazy!"

"Hmmm," I say while licking my lips, "I know." I start walking closer to him. Bakugou watched me intensely. I smile from ear to ear.

Once I arrive to where he was sitting I take a nice chunk of his hair and pull his head back. I slowly lean close to him. "I wonder how long you can last?" I whisper in his ear. My breathing became uncontrollably loud and uneven. I laugh maniacally again. Bakugou head butted me. I fell to the ground while holding my nose.

I take my hands away and I was bleeding. This gave me some sort of deja vu. You were headed off to school and ran into me. You got a nose bleed and I cleaned it up for you. I get up from the floor and punch bakugou in the face. Haha, that's gonna leave a bruise.

Punching him gave me satisfaction. I continuously punch him in the face. After a few minutes I stop to catch my breath. Bakugou spit out blood and said, "that's all you got weakling." And even til death he still holds pride.

I look at him in the eyes and say, "I'm going to keep torturing you until I see all the pride fall from your face." Bakugou scoffs and says, "give me your worst." I smirk. "I'm glad you say that," I say while walking to my cart of tools. So much to choose from. However shall I choose.

My eyes fall on a certain object. A whip with spikes. A smirk spread across my face. I grab the object. Bakugou looked at it and smirked, "woah, that's a bit kinky icy hot," he said. I couldn't wait to wipe that smile from his face.

I go behind the chair and scoot it to a wall. I grab the chain and chained up bakugou's neck, hands, and feet. I then untie the rope from the chair. I pull him up to a standing position. "I suggest keeping your back faced to me so the whip doesn't hit your face," I say. Bakugou made a tsk noise and turned around. I smirk and say, "on the count of three, one..." bakugou closed his eyes tightly. "Two..." I swing the whip and it landed right on his back.

The nails dug into his skin and tore it as I bring the whip back. Bakugou yells in pain and yells in between huffs, "what the hell happened to three?!" I giggle and say, "I lied." I swing the whip back and hit him again. His yells filled the room. "Keep count bakugou, that was two, we're going to 50."

{bakugou's pov}

Each hit stung. Each time a nail dug into my back and ripped out almost had me in tears. I won't fucking cry.

4

I scream on the top of my lungs. It hurt to breathe. I could feel warm blood trickle down my back.

5
6
7

I was on the verge of tears. Stay strong bakugou. You can make it.

10
11
12
13

I could feel my eyelids growing heavy. My vision began to blur. The idea of sleep clouded my mind.