33: A Choice To Make

LISA's pov

"Now, before you tell us what happened after we left, let's go eat because I am not arguing with an empty stomach" Jisoo took my hand and pulled me outside the classroom we were in without my consent.

Dragging me like a rag doll.

Ha, seems fitting to call me actually knowing that I look as if I've been beaten to death. 

"Lisayah walk faster or we won't have anything good to eat anymore" Rosé whined and took my other hand and pulled me faster.

Her new blonde hair flew to my face with the speed she's at.

I could only groan in annoyance. I had no energy to argue anymore.

I followed with heavy footsteps as we neared the cafeteria that was oozing with noisy students trying to be with their respective groups, acting like they haven't seen each other in ages.

All they do is talk about their boyfriends, girlfriends, and who they fucked, not even trying to do what they should be doing in the first place. 

Studying. 

I want to graduate as soon as possible and go to a nice college, get a degree that will help bring me money and away from a financial crisis. Graduating would also make me legal to marry Jennie already. Not that it's illegal when I'm already an adult but because it's not really in the teacher's quota to date their students. 

This duo opened the door, yanking the door handle in a way that it gave a loud impact when the door hit the wall and almost all visible eyes were looking at us with curiosity but we all ignored them and walked to an available table.

Jisoo pushed me down a spot near the food section.

"You stay here while we get you your food" she didn't wait for me to answer and just pulled the hungry chipmunk towards their definition of heaven. 

I rolled my eyes and laid my head on to the table, continuing off my bad overthinking earlier. 

I was about to close my eyes and just wait for Jisoo unnie and Chaeyoung to come back when a body appeared and kept my view from the two girls who were waiting in line. 

I didn't raise my head thinking the mysterious mood killer would just walk away from me. Like how everyone in my life is currently doing. 

But this one didn't move an inch. 

I blinked and moved my eyes up high to take a peek at the person wearing a pink shirt. A girl maybe. I don't know. Anyone can wear whatever they want since clothes and colors have no gender but seeing the shape in front of me makes me think it was a woman.

I wasn't checking her out, no no no, no other human can ever make my head turn like how Jennie Kim does. Once you've seen Miss Kim, you will not ever find anyone as attractive as her.

This mysterious person was in front of my eyes so my brain did all the processing. I was judging rather than checking her out.

And as expected, it was a girl. 

Momo to be exact. 

One of the popular girls in the school.

And surprisingly one of the top students in this school after me.

Her face did all the work. Most male teachers gave her a passing score because she was pretty. A cheat skill that should be deleted. I had a small crush on her before, when I first arrived here, never told anyone since I didn't have anyone to tell but that quickly went down the drain when she bullied someone and shoved their ass with ice-cold water.